My Kittys Baby Books - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 10:28 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Talking My Kittys Baby Books

I didnt talk much about my cats when I did my first intro so here it is. Prepare for a long one!

I have two cats. One is an Orange Tabby Longhair male named Godzilla. He came from a litter of kittens that was born at a horse farm. He was one of two kittens but his sibling passed shortly after birth so naturally he grew pretty big and fast so thats why we named him Godzilla. He is about a year and a half old now. When he was a kitten he was VERY mischievous and he DEFIANTLY knew he could pretty much get away with anything. (almost ) As a kitten because of his long hair he would always come out of the litterbox with stragglers left on his bum. One of these times consisted of him skidding his butt across my kitchen floor and he left a nice skid mark at least a foot or two long... Gross I know but I couldnt be mad. It was just so crazy funny Ive just never heard of a cat leaving a skid mark on the floor. hahaha Ever since that day Ive trimmed a patch on his bum so that doesnt happen anymore. He gets very offended with me hovering around his butt with scissors but he deals with it... That is my funniest story of him. I dont think it gets better than that. haha Now a days since he was a barn cat he was very used to dogs. He loves them actually. When I lived with roommates he would always tackle and bear hug her little maltipoo. Cutest thing I ever did see. He thinks hes a dog more than anything. He doesnt really act like a cat at all only when it comes to his attitude does he act like one. Hes super outgoing from being a barn kitty to the point where I can actually take him to Petco and he struts around with his tail up like he owns the place. He loves meeting dogs in their too. (they dont so much like meeting him) One day he actually walked straight up to a wirehaired griffon touched noses and everything. Didnt raise a hair. Most fearless cat Ive ever had. That day also a Rottie was barkin like a crazy nut at him walkin around. He was tryin to pull his poor owner over to us and Godzilla goes and sits down 3 feet in front of him swishes his tail and just stares like to say "Tehe you cant touch me hahaha" Hes such an ass of a cat. I'll stop rambling now. As you can see hes my pride and joy. Here are some kitten pics and of him now. Ive always just been in love with all the hair comin out of his ears! haha

Next is my newly acquired kitten named Skeeter! We got him for my husband about 3 weeks ago because he was complaining about how Godzilla likes me more haha Needless to say this little boy favors mommy more too He came from a shelter on the fort riley military base. I believe he is a blue eyed Lynx point siamese. Someone correct me if thats wrong. He was skinny and wormy when we got him. And man was he SMELLY! His poop used to smell horrible until we got him home and started feeding him real food. Now hes all better. On the way home in the pet carrier on my favorite blanket he layed one of those smelly poos ruining my blanket and smelling up my entire car. I was thinking well great you and Godzilla are gonna get along just fine haha. As soon as I put him on the floor in our living room he ran and ran and ran tail straight up and floofed like he'd never been out of a cage in his life! It was the cutest thing. The first week he never ran out of batteries! And when he would jump off things it would be like rocket launching himself straight out into the air instead of down like a normal cat. I am always afraid he is going to hurt himself. Hes a little crazy in the head at times. I also believe he has slightly crossed eyes. (Hes hit the doorway a couple times) I dont know if that was due to not paying attention and going to fast or his eyes. haha Him and Godzilla were playing only after a few hours and were cuddling in bed the next morning. They are two peas in a pod now. Godzilla licks him like his own kitten and also holds him down like a football and rabbit kicks him with his back legs when they are playing When Skeeter isnt being crazy he turns into a total sweetheart. He always is under the bed covers all night and if I dont let him under he digs! Or hes always on my lap sleeping. Hes such a cutie when he trys to meow. Hes still pretty little that his voice hasnt started coming out yet. So when he meows he squeaks lol Hopefully his voice comes soon Im not quite sure how old he is... But here are his pics so far

Last edited by Zilla; 11-05-2012 at 10:32 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 12:08 AM
Premier Cat

Oh my gosh they're adorable! Godzilla's just such a funny name for the cute little guy. Ok, maybe not that little - I can't tell. He looks so big next to Skeeter!

PS: I'm well acquainted with poo skid marks...not quite that long though!

Maybe it has to do with living outside all the time, but my stray is also incredibly friendly and has no fear of dogs whatsoever. My downstairs neighbor had a pit bull, and he's go tease him - run up, roll over, just far away enough that the dog couldn't reach him, then get close and when the dog leaned over, he'd run away. Or chew on the leash.

Love the story about Petco.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 09:38 AM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

He's about 11 pounds.... I think he's still growing. He's barely over a year. My moms cat grew until he was like 3 and he's just massive. Not fat either. Like long tall and lean. Looks just like a tiger even with the little bit of floppy belly hanging down lol Godzilla has that too only you can't see it cuz of all his hair. I always feel like he's over weight just lookin at him but then when I actually feel him he's not big. When he got shaved that one time he looked like a skinny prisoner compared to having all that hair before haha

I forgot to say his daily routine consists of waking me up when he's hungry. In the mornings when my alarm goes off and I don't get up right away he will sit there and MESS WITH ME until I do. He licks my face with his sand paper tongue or he literally nibbles on my hair on my scalp and my fingers. It's annoying as ****, Even if I push him off the bed he will come right back. The other day I did it four times and the last time he went over to the blinds on my window and started banging on them until I got up because he knew I couldn't reach him over there! Lol and god forbid I can't even go to the bathroom first when I do get up or otherwise he sits there and bites my toes.... "Like uh hello I said feed me I'm wasting away down here!" huge ass of a cat in the mornings when he thinks he's starving. Anyone else's cats do that ??? Or am I the only one being tortured??

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Godzilla & Mr. Skeeter
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 10:42 AM
Senior Cat

Aww what sweet cats! The pictures of Godzilla with his pom pom tail haircut and the (monkey?) stuffed animal on his back are cracking me up He looks so distinguished with that sweater and like he's ready for an adventure with his friend in the other.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 12:20 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Haha yea. I put that picture of him in that sweater on my Facebook and captioned it as "Behold MUFASAH...... In a sweater"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Godzilla & Mr. Skeeter
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-08-2012, 01:51 AM
Premier Cat

Oh yes, when Celia gets desperate in the morning, she walks on me, licks my hair, chews on it, sniffs my face - I swear it's like she's checking to see if I'm still breathing, because if I am, there's no excuse for me not to be popping out of bed when she arrives. Her little whiskers tickle. I'll say go away and roll over. A couple of minutes later, she's back. Then if she doesn't get satisfaction, she rushes madly up and down the hallway swatting at the squeaky mouse.

Don't you think you need a shorter nickname for Godzilla?
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-08-2012, 01:16 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

When he's doing something wrong and I yell at him his name is "Zilla!" other than that I call him Godzilla and he knows its his name. My friends have called him Simba, Waffles, and Fat Albert..... If those count as nicknames haha

Godzilla & Mr. Skeeter
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page