Meet Phoenix & Luna! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-11-2013, 10:53 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Smile Meet Phoenix & Luna!

I've posted in these forums a lot but haven't really shown many pictures.

Phoenix is the bigger male, he is 1 year old.

Luna is the small female and she is 7 months old.

Around 2 months ago I introduced the female cat to my male and they are getting along great Both are rescues from outside (No I didn't steal peoples cats! lol).

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-11-2013, 10:59 PM
Cat Addict

Absolutely wonderful. Black cats are awesome.

Great photos too. Sometimes the black cats are harder to take quality photos of. Love the keyboard pic and the silhouettes in the window pic -- both look almost staged.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeff & Nala
Simon and Penny, waiting patiently at the Bridge
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-11-2013, 11:01 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by NebraskaCat View Post
Absolutely wonderful. Black cats are awesome.

Great photos too. Sometimes the black cats are harder to take quality photos of. Love the keyboard pic and the silhouettes in the window pic -- both look almost staged.
Thank you!

The 2nd pic, that will probably never happen again in my lifetime, LOL both of them looking at me at the same time.

The silhouettes pic was a picture I took when I came home from Walmart and looked up

And tell me about it! Black cats are so hard to photograph lol these were all taken with my crappy 5MP camera phone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-11-2013, 11:15 PM
Premier Cat

Fantastic Photos!
I love Black Cats! The cat in the bag and the silhouette in the window!

"A Cat must have three different names:
An everyday family name; A particular name;
And the name but the Cat Himself Knows, and will never confess." T.S. Eliot

post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-12-2013, 06:27 PM
Senior Cat

They look so adorable together! I don't know which one I like better, the second or the one of your little girl in the plastic bag. Did she get in there herself?
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-12-2013, 07:28 PM
Tom Cat

Awww...so cute. My kittens will be 7 months soon and one is a black cat. The shopping bag photo is my favorite, but all are really cute. Do you think Phoenix is an average-sized adult or bigger. I'm so curious how big our 2 will get. Right now they are probably in the 6-7 pound range?
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-12-2013, 07:52 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakiepoo View Post
They look so adorable together! I don't know which one I like better, the second or the one of your little girl in the plastic bag. Did she get in there herself?
The one in the plastic bag was Phoenix He got into the bag himself on the floor, then I took the liberty of putting him on the door handle, LOL.
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-12-2013, 07:53 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotu View Post
Awww...so cute. My kittens will be 7 months soon and one is a black cat. The shopping bag photo is my favorite, but all are really cute. Do you think Phoenix is an average-sized adult or bigger. I'm so curious how big our 2 will get. Right now they are probably in the 6-7 pound range?
Honestly I am not sure about Phoenix. I've never had a male cat before in my life and they are generally bigger than females. I'd say he is average sized. He isn't huge or anything but not small either.
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-13-2013, 12:47 AM
Tom Cat

Those two must be very affectionate cats! That picture of Phoenix in the bag was hilarious! He actually doesn't mind being in a bag like that at all?
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-13-2013, 03:14 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndiniz View Post
Those two must be very affectionate cats! That picture of Phoenix in the bag was hilarious! He actually doesn't mind being in a bag like that at all?
Nope he was in there for about 20 minutes before he decided to jump out XD Luna would mind though! She can't keep still for anything.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page