Introducing My new addition :) - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-30-2013, 07:50 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Send a message via AIM to ~*Regina*~
Introducing My new addition :)

Her name is Stella, she is a 9 weeks old rescue and loves to just run and play! It's been 9 years since I had a kitten so I am starting remember the joys of having one, lol! Stella is also getting along great with my dog Willow and my other cat Tessie. I wasn't going to introduce them already but both were crying on other sides of the door. There was a little hissing from both at first but now they seems to be doing pretty well... I noticed Tessie trying to play with Stella this morning, it's so cute!

I have already come to the conclusion that feeding an all life stage grain-free food will be the easiest route for me that way I don't need to worry about them eating each others food. I decided on EVO dry and Wellness grain-free wet. SO far she likes it but I am still mixing her old and new food.

Also I have 2 litter boxes and would love to eventually just have 1 (since they are already sharing the boxes!) Is it OK to use just one box for 2 cats?

Introducing Stella
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sasha.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	31018

Name:	stella and Tessie.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	31026

Name:	stella cage.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	31034

Name:	Stella sleep.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	31042

Name:	Stella1.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	31050
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-30-2013, 08:04 PM
Cat Addict

OMG. She is adorable! I love the little white splotch on her lip. She has a mini-moustache!

My cats each want their own litter box, but it all depends on the cats. I think as a general rule of thumb, at least one per cat is the guideline. Some are fine sharing though...
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-30-2013, 08:32 PM
Cat Addict

OH-MY-SQUEEEEEEEES. What a cute kitten !!! Mine share litter boxes..all of them (I have 3 but they use 2
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-30-2013, 08:35 PM
Premier Cat

So much adorable fluffiness on that kitten!
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-30-2013, 10:25 PM
Cat Addict

That is a cute little kitten. And, who knows, maybe Stella's exactly what the doctor ordered for Tessie. I'm glad Tessie's taken to her.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeff & Nala
Simon and Penny, waiting patiently at the Bridge
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-01-2013, 10:49 AM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Send a message via AIM to ~*Regina*~
Thanks! She is already one spoiled little kitten and everyone that has met her is falling in love with her .
Tessie and Stella are really starting to get along, they were chasing each other up and down the hall way this morning but of course when Tessie has had enough she lets Stella know, lol!
Alos it's funny but my dog Willow and Stella play all the time and get along great! Stella will roll on her back and Willow will nose butt her while she rolls around, they also chase each other. Its so friggin cute!
I think Stella is exactly what the doctor ordered for both Tessie and myself, i havent laughed this much for a long time
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-07-2013, 02:25 PM
Kitten

Stella is super cute. Congrats! I have two cats and two litter boxes jumbo sized in two extremes of my condo (2BED/2BATH). They both share the boxes. My vet however told me that the ratio is: one cat - one box, two cats - three boxes. I clean the boxes twice a day and I haven't had any problem of inappropriate elimination. I think it also depends on how big is your house. I figure that if you live in a two or three story house, you should have at least one box in each floor. Enjoy your kitten, they are more fun than watching TV!
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-07-2013, 04:17 PM
Cat Addict

Well, I break ALL the rules lol

I've got three cats, live in a 3 story house and have one litter box, in the utility room! (hears the collective gasp) LOL!

OK, all are inside outside cats, the oldest has a phobia about litter boxes unless the snow is two feet deep.

The two youngest share the box but only use it (on rare occasion) in the evening, when everyone is locked in but most of the time it goes unused, they all just wait till the morning and all go out together.

No one seems to care about sharing. Since everyone seems to share the flower beds, I suppose they just see it as a tiny, indoor flower bed, in a box.

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-07-2013, 08:20 PM
Cat

Stella is cute as a button...

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Marlena
Zorro & Patches DSH

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page