Lazy Sunday - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-27-2013, 10:30 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Cool Lazy Sunday

What do my cats do right after their morning meal on Sunday? The same exact thing they do every other day: absolutely nothing.

Here they are napping up on the catwalk...

Newt lounging inside the new cat bed.

Newton kicking mom out of the highly sought-after lounging spot.

Newton living dangerously while inside the cat bed, as he rolls on his side and shifts all his weight onto the edge.

Newt looking on with a hint of concern at the precariously positioned cat bed... But not to worry, it didn't fall - that bed is secured to the shelf at both ends, and there are also strips of velcro stuck along the bottom. Even so, given Newton's antics, I'll be replacing the current strings I used with stronger picture-hanging wire.

Newt back on lower ground, with Newton looking on from above...

Newton back on the ground, now lounging on a chair...

Well, I guess he's not too fond of that chair, so he switched to the office chair. Newt's passing the time looking out the window. FYI I have two chairs in there because when the cat(s) commandeer the office chair, I have to bring another one from the dining table to use when I'm on the computer. There have been instances where the 2nd chair gets occupied by the other cat, meaning I had to bring in a 3rd chair (shows you just how important my cats think I am in my own home.)

As you may have noticed, with black cats in a room that gets a lot of natural light during the day, the background gets blown out if you want to capture enough brightness to get some detail with their coat. One advantage being it makes the room likes clean and spotless

Caretaker of two black cats

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-27-2013, 10:36 PM
Cat Addict

Great pictures. Your cats are absolutely stunning. And how lucky are they to have all of those places to perch and climb, nope, they are not spoiled one bit
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-27-2013, 11:33 PM
Premier Cat

Great pictures! But, you are going to have to buy another kitty bed so Newt doesn't get kicked out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page