Tuxedo Kitten Mayhem and Madness - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-04-2013, 09:44 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Tuxedo Kitten Mayhem and Madness

Little Shelly is about five months old now and she is cuh-razy! ;D My first cat, let alone kitten, so I didn't really know what to expect.
She runs from room to room at breakneck speed "WHRRRR"ing and launching off my arm, chases her tail and beats it up, loves her lobster which she pounces and tosses into the air, and has a nasty habit of trying to shimmy up us like human cat trees. She is this awesome mixture of chaos and cuteness, haha. I really admire her fierce nature, until she's latched onto my arm.

Here are some funny/cute photos of my favorite little monster.

CHARGING LASERS... 25%...

Shelly after a bath after she erm... fell into the toilet. Yeaaaaaah.

Found her chewing on some toy packaging, what a weirdo!

I run a home business of sewing costume parts... I made the foolish mistake of thinking I could actually photograph a product without her messing with it. This is such a hilarious action shot, it really shows our dynamic, LOL!

Whenever she is sleepy and quiet, I count my lucky stars and get as much work done as possible before she terrorizes me again. I imagine this is comparable to having a baby... except mine will grow up much faster. Can't wait til she's a lazy adult! Haha.

She is really hard to photograph because not only is she predominantly black, but she's always moving! My "favorite" thing is when I get suspicious she's getting into something, so I peek in on her from another room. Shelly must be listening out for my approach, because by the time I'm in the room, she's stopped what she's doing and is sitting in the middle of the floor, staring at me, as if to say "I wasn't doing anything!" I can never catch her in the act if she's in another room!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Me? Crazy?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-04-2013, 09:51 PM
Cat Addict

OMG Cuteness overload!!! She is ADORABLE!!!! Yep, you are in the height of the crazy stage with kittens, about 5 months. My 20 year old daughter has a tuxedo boy, same big eyes as your little girl here, and he just turned 1 and he is slowing down a little now, but was CRAZY too. I love tuxedo cats, with their big eyes and pink toes. Shelley is a cutie pie, that is for sure.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-04-2013, 10:06 PM
Cat Addict

LOL, yeah, welcome to kitten parenting. Kittens have SO much energy. It always amazes me how they can go from being in a dead sleep to spastic running circles around the room in no time! She has some crazy eyes on her (but in a cute way), that's for sure. She reminds me a lot of a tux foster kitten I had (same crazy eyes and pink nose). She's adorable.

This was my foster kitten who reminds me of her:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-04-2013, 10:45 PM
Premier Cat

Shelly is absolutely adorable!!

"A Cat must have three different names:
An everyday family name; A particular name;
And the name but the Cat Himself Knows, and will never confess." T.S. Eliot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-05-2013, 04:22 AM
Cat Addict

lol goooooo, Shelly!!!! she's a cutie!

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-05-2013, 04:46 AM
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobita View Post
Cutest pic ever
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-05-2013, 07:51 AM
Senior Cat

You're going to have so much crazy fun in the next 6+ months!

Caretaker of two black cats

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-05-2013, 08:01 AM
Premier Cat

So cute!! Has that wild and crazy things going on with her eyes!! She will grow up and settle down and these will all be just fun memories soon!!

Cat owners' prayer: "Lord help me be the person my cat thinks I am"
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-05-2013, 11:27 AM
Cat Addict

Love these pics.

I'm guessing this was Nala's personality/energy level as a kitten. I adopted her when she was 5 and she's now 9 but she still gets crazy eyes and charges through the house running over, under, or through anything that gets in her way.

Jeff & Nala
Simon and Penny, waiting patiently at the Bridge
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-05-2013, 12:03 PM
Cat Addict

Her personality shines through these photos. She is one happy kitty.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page