Sampson... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-19-2013, 09:10 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Sampson...

isn't he so cute?

We just got a hamster this past friday; and I am getting her tank all situated and decorated. But Sampson is inLOVE and I mean INLOVE with the top of the cage (which is very secure and sturdy, by the way) he just rubs his back on the mesh, haha. He cracks me up. <3

Just thought I'd share.

And since he's been such a butt lately I need to be reminded just how cute he is;

I have had him since he was 10 days old. I just love him to pieces, but he is such a trouble maker lately.. total kitten!!

Danielle & the seven meowzers.
Eechy, Boogeyman, Sophie, Ramona, Luigi, Sampson & Henry.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-20-2013, 10:05 AM
Tom Cat

So so cute.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-20-2013, 10:59 AM
Tom Cat

Awwww sweet baby pics too!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-20-2013, 11:00 AM
Cool Cat

Yup, Sampson's super adorable! I can definitely commiserate with your affectionate exasperation with the little trouble maker; Dante was a high energy mischief maker as a kitten, too. Ramona was such a calm, well-behaved kitten by comparison.

Proud people-mommy of Galileo, Dante, Cosette, Autumn,
Ramona & Choco-cat (and foster kitty, Poe).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-20-2013, 11:10 AM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

MY Ramona is also very calm and well-behaved. I was spoiled with her, I mean she's only a year and she's still very calm and well-behaved, she is an all around great girl! [I joke with my Mom all the time because she has her sister and her sister is a hellion always giving my Mom some type of trouble - and I tell her Misty (Her cat) just needs a friend and she should adopt Ramona - but the truth of the matter is (obviously) I'd never give her Ramona (for reasons like I wouldn't rehome her anyways) but if I had to give her one it would be a kitty that's a lot more trouble than she is.] Maybe it's something in the name. :]

I still ask myself all the time - why did I do this to myself?! Boogeyman and Sophie were crazy kitties, always getting into stuff and everything - they calmed down once they hit two, and THEN we got Ramona, who like I said has always been calm and everything but not when it came to the christmas tree, she knocked that thing over multiple times, [our fault, we should've tied it back] but then now that she's better [although who knows - this'll be our second christmas with her] we now have Sampson. & he makes me debate if I even WANT to get a tree, haha.

*shakes head* what did I get myself into?

Thank you everyone for all of your compliments on how cute he is; looking at these pictures of him as a baby make me fall inlove with him all over again. [: He is just a special boy, he still is very cuddley and wants my attention, too, which I like about him. Delilah [the hamster] seems to be his new best friend.

Last edited by Catlover Danielle; 11-20-2013 at 11:12 AM.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-20-2013, 11:18 AM
Premier Cat

CUTE baby pics!! Have Sampson and Delilah met face to face yet?

Cat owners' prayer: "Lord help me be the person my cat thinks I am"
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-20-2013, 11:25 AM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Hi Marcia! Sampson and Delilah have met through the cage, I actually took Delilah out of her cage and held her yesterday and let her meet my dogs, and a few of the kitties, but nothing long or too crazy, Sampson wasn't around for the meet & greet - haha, he was actually probably causing mischief somewhere else. ;p

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page