Meet Boogeyman & Sophie - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-21-2013, 10:18 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Meet Boogeyman & Sophie

...or better known as Boogey Booper and Sophie Doodle. <3

So you met my Sampson here https://www.catforum.com/forum/41-meet-my-kitty/212274-meet-sampson.html
And Luigi here https://www.catforum.com/forum/41-meet-my-kitty/211265-meet-luigi.html
And Eechy here https://www.catforum.com/forum/41-meet-my-kitty/217345-meet-eechy.html
And my Ramona here https://www.catforum.com/forum/41-meet-my-kitty/223138-meet-ramona.html

but apparently I saved the best for last; I can't even believe I forgot to introduce these two to you.

I'll tell you their stories first;

When my boyfriend and I had just started dating, maybe a month or two into our relationship his parents gave him a cat named Lily - she was a cat they had found outside and took in and got her spayed and UTD on shots, then brought her to him. He loved the kitty - but not the same as he loves our kitties now.

She was completely fine with being indoors when he lived in the second floor apartment but when they all decided to move out and rent an actual house, thats when she started getting stir crazy and she just always wanted to be OUT out OUT. She ended up getting out a few times - but she always came back, so he decided to let her be an indoor/outdoor cat with one simple rule; do not let her out at night time.

Well, one night one of the roomies decided to not listen to the rules; and let her out around 3am and we never saw her again. I still miss her and think of how different our lives would be if she was still around. We probably wouldn't have our Boogey or Sophie. And that thought makes me sad, too.

My boyfriend started talking about getting another cat, and I told him that he should seriously think about getting two because I figured it meant they'd keep eachother company and keep one another busy and that would make it so that they wouldn't get bored and want to go outside. We both have always been fans of orange tabbies, so we wanted to get the kittens together - even though I didn't live there yet.

We were in the talks of moving in together - and once we got the kittens I was there EVERY single night & then ended up moving in.

We started looking on craigslist and I found this group of kittens this lady rescued. She claimed she was a private rescue - but the kittens didn't look 100% healthy and I think I offended her when I asked her to ask the vet about their dirty eyes/noses. Anyways - we had chosen our one orange tabby from her (there was only one available) and a regular gray tabby cat as the other. We were choosing names - we even went out and bought a cat book. (silly, I know) and we had the date chosen when we would pick them up (after they were neutered, etc) Shortly after, a couple of days later, I got an email stating they decided to give the orange tabby to a family with children because it was a more stable home and that there was more kittens she'd let me choose from. So forget that she promised us the orange tabby - we could choose a different cat because we're not a stable enough home for an orange tabby. Whatever. At that point - we were very disappointed & upset, and it was over with this lady.

Things definitely happen for a reason, because while I was telling my family all excitedly about me getting these two kittens my aunt said that the vet she takes her dogs to had orange tabby kittens in a cage out front for adoption - and I said "Oh, that's too bad, wish I had known that, but we're committed now to these kittens." Now that that fell through I went RIGHT to that vet to check out the kittens - and I fell inlove right away. They were so healthy looking & gorgeous.

There was 3 orange tabbies, one had a white chest and white paws, and that was the one I wanted, he just was oh so cute, and then there were two 'flame point' Siamese looking kitties, seriously, cutest things ever. They came from the same litter, but one girl was already spoken for and the other was MAYBE spoken for, we almost had to adopt two orange boys, which hey I'm not complaining I totally would've in a heartbeat, but turns out the lady who was pending to adopt the other girl fell through, and so we got our two babies.

& get this - we ended up picking them up the same day we were supposed to get the other kitties, it was definitely perfect.

Here are some pictures of them. My life isn't complete without them, that's for sure.

& just to show you guys the progession in Sophies coat from when she was a baby to now...

and one little collage.
]

Danielle & the seven meowzers.
Eechy, Boogeyman, Sophie, Ramona, Luigi, Sampson & Henry.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-22-2013, 10:44 AM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

A picture of my Boogey from this morning;

Isn't he so cute?

He is literally the love of my life.

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-22-2013, 12:02 PM
Banned

Oh what a gorgeous boy! And your Sophie is beautiful too!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-22-2013, 01:50 PM
Senior Cat

They're too cute

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-22-2013, 02:44 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Thank you guys, they have a very big part of my heart. Of course all of my babies do! but these two especially. <3

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-22-2013, 04:39 PM
Kitten

Send a message via Skype™ to HashBrown
Oh my god, they are so cute and awesome!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you gonna do when I so cute? <3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page