Updated photos of Newt & Newton (pic heavy) - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-18-2014, 02:02 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Smile Updated photos of Newt & Newton (pic heavy)

It's been awhile since I posted new cat photos... well I bought myself a new lens for my camera as an early Christmas present, and of course, used my cats as modelling subjects

One of Newton's favourite spaces to lounge and nap in - my (former) display shelf where I (used to) put up souvenirs from my trips. He would jump up here and knock everyone onto the floor... I gave up getting him to stop, so now it's his spot.

One of my favourite Newt 'poses': curled up on the cat perch, chin resting on her outstretched paws.

Newton's newest BFF: Olaf isn't the only one who loves warm hugs!

Newton watching his mom exploring the snow

A new cat breed: the snowflake-speckled black cat

Stare-down

Caretaker of two black cats

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-18-2014, 02:20 PM
Tom Cat

Wow! They're such beautiful kitties!

I love black cats. My vet has a gorgeous/gigantic friendly black cat that is always sleeping on the receptionists' desk or flopping around showing his belly on the floor when Jasper and I get there. He's a ginormous lovebug, which is hilarious because he looks like a black panther that tangled with a shrink ray and lost seriously! He has the same amazing, piercing eyes your kitties do!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-18-2014, 04:43 PM
Cool Cat

Wowza! Great piccies! I love the snow pix in particular. And Olaf getting some Love, lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-20-2014, 02:33 AM
Premier Cat

Great, great shots! The ones of Newt in the snow are spectacular, especially the one where she's heading towards you and you can see her green eyes against her black coat with the snow sprinkling on her. Wow.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-31-2014, 09:49 AM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Newton's new favourite cat bed - she's been lounging in it the whole day. I was going to trash it along with the rest of the holiday packaging in the recycle bin, but that look right was a warning not to touch it!

Caretaker of two black cats

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page