Jingle Bells! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-19-2014, 12:43 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Jingle Bells!

A week ago today we took in this little girl. She was living in a heated garage and it burnt down. She was lucky to have survived, her owners where allergic to her so she needed to find a new home asap. So we took her in, her eyes where pretty runny so I booked her a vet appointment on my day off. My 9yr old daughter named her Jingle Bells. My Vet said she is healthy, she is quite infested with worms so we are deworming her several times in the next six months. I had concerns about her eye color, Dr Cook and I are kind of baffled lol. I use to work at the SPCA here so I have seen my fair share of cats and never seen one like this before. She is a calico point, she has an orange ear and brown ear. Her eyes are a very dark navy blue, you can hardly tell her iris from her pupils. Anyone ever seen anything like this? She is around 8 weeks old
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-19-2014, 01:13 AM
Cat Addict

oh my, what a sweet little kitty!! Those eyes are intense! lol I've never seen any like them before either.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-20-2014, 02:48 AM
Premier Cat

She is just adorable! I've never seen kitty eyes like that either. She has no vision problems?The pupils look dilated, but maybe that's because they're so dark, as you said.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-20-2014, 04:21 AM
Premier Cat

Aww, such a sweetie! I secretly love it when my cat's pupils are dilated and look so big and round.
I can barely tell her eye color in that photo, but I agree, it does look dark. Sure hope her eyes are ok.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-20-2014, 08:25 AM
Cat

Thank you for taking her in. She has already had an eventful life for an 8 week old. She is gorgeous.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-20-2014, 12:32 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Thanks all she is a sweety pie! She has no vision problems, she can see my dogs, the lazer light, her toys etc. Here is the best picture of her eyes I have. If the weather warms up I will try and get some natural light pictures of her eyes.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-20-2014, 12:50 PM
Cool Cat

... is that a gnome hanging from a hole in the the ceiling?
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-21-2014, 05:20 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ozma View Post
... is that a gnome hanging from a hole in the the ceiling?
lol yep! Its at the Vet clinic, our downtown is doing an elf on the shelf contest. If you find the elf hidden down town you take a selfie and post it on their page. Then you are entered in the weekly draw for $100 and when they are done everyone is entered to win $500, that last one would be awesome that would cover her spay and our puppies neuter!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page