Cat Forum banner

Heya!

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Bengal18 
#1 ·
Hi there! My name is Natalie, and I hail from Northern Utah, haha.

Anyways, I have two cats. Pippin and Pixar (Pix's name is still under consideration.The other option being Squeak so they would be Pip and Squeak. Or Ferris, since Ferris Bueller's Day off is such a great movie.)

I adopted these two wonderful boys from a no-kill animal shelter where their foster mama was taking care of them just this past Monday and Tuesday. I was originally only interested in Pippin, but I took him home and he cried all night searching for his kitten buddies, and so I ended up going back and adopting him as well.

I've had cats before, but these two are officially mine. My parents still own my two lovely Norwegian Forrest Cat/ Siberian mixes Cassie and Casey, whom I've had since I was ten.

And here are Pip's and Pix's pictures! :)

Pippin

Pixar

See less See more
#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
Name Suggestions?

I have two kittens that I adopted earlier this week.

The orange one is named Pippin...

His name is already set in stone... I'm just not sure about this little guy. (Pip's foster brother.)

He's currently called Pixar, which I think is a great name, but my roommate wants to name him Squeak. (Pip and Squeak.)

Concerns about Pixar are that when i shorten their names to Pip and Pix, I'm afraid it's too similar, and the concern with Squeak is that it's adorable right now, but when the little guy is older it may not be so appropriate. But then again it may just become ironic and kind of funny.

What do you guys suggest for names for a charcoal colored tux? Haha.

#11 ·
Thanks guys! It really is hard to imagine one without the other now, the do EVERYTHING together, from playing, to eating, to sleeping. XD It's adorable.

I'm happy that I had the opportunity to actually rescue them from a shelter, there are so many kittens there right now. :c

And yes, Pip is a classic orange tabby, and Pixar is a blue-grey tux. Haha. My little moggies.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.