Introducing my crew - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-25-2015, 10:41 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Introducing my crew

Hello all! Introduced myself into new member section, and failed on a few picture shares... so I thought I'd right that wrong

I'm Mom to 4 spoiled purrrbabies ranging from 5 years to 17 and one silly Chihuahua.

Stoli is my obnoxious goofball Cornish Rex....

Chablis is the resident beauty queen...... well the beauty queen that falls off the cat walk that is. No sense of balance or grace lol.

Bailey -- 11year young great ball of orange love. Can be found westling or snuggling with Stoli at any time. Stoli uses him as a personal furnace I think lol.

And Bandit.... my 17 year old gal. This is an oooollllddd pic of her. She is still spunky but has been getting skinny the past year now. Trying really hard to get some weight on this old girl.

And just had to share an old pic of goofy Stoli being.... well typical Stoli

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-25-2015, 10:44 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Another typical Bailey and Stoli moment
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	stolibailey.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	80330  

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-26-2015, 12:07 AM
Cool Cat

Hi Stolismom,

Your cats are beautiful! I love the orange kitty and the Cornish Rex.
Bandit and Stoli look like a sweethearts too.

Judy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-26-2015, 12:09 AM
Cool Cat

I missed Chablis, what a beauty!
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-26-2015, 11:45 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Thank you Chablis is quite pretty but silly I once watched her go to hop from the coffee table to the couch....which is about a foot and a half apart, and fall inbetween them lol. She's also been known to do summersaults if something surprises her.

Everyone is a rescue with the exception of Bandit whom I was given some 17 years ago as a sweet lil kitten and my lil Chi Skyy whom I adopted 3 years ago.

The other three are foster failures... Bailey was an skinny ornery tom from amish country that I rescued about 9 years ago. I kept waiting on finding a home for him bc he just was sooo ornery. At some point he decided he adored me and vice versa, now he loves nothing more then to snuggle against me or Stoli.

Chablis was rescued from euth from a high kill shelter along with 3 others. I adopted out the other three. She needed surgery to remove her tail, it was badly broken. She was about 8 weeks old. She also had a plethora of skin issues. I held off adopting her bc she was so skiddish and afraid of the world. So weeks turned into months, months into years So she is my goofy neurotic bobtail now

Stoli was surrendered by a byb who couldn't sell him and decided that breeding was more money and work then it was worth. (I couldn't cheer on that train of thought fast enough for her haha) Considering his mother was nearly totally bald too. I took him in but decided in about 5 minutes flat he was never leaving! At about a year old his hair started falling out and the vet declared he had alopecia. I ran into his breeder shortly there after only to find out she was still breeding and didn't really care a kitten of hers was semi hairless like his mother and insisted I did something wrong to him. Whateves. People think what they want. Can't fix stupid.

Considering I had a track record of adopting out over 125 rescued felines when I was actively rescuing ... I guess my failure list isn't too terrible

Well, that my story.. ermmm.... my kids stories I should say. I'm excited to be amongst like minded people. I have been perusing the site for ideas on helping my old girl thrive.

Thanks for reading
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-26-2015, 01:15 PM
Premier Cat

Welcome to the forum! Your fur babies are adorable. I enjoyed reading their stories. They are very lucky to have crossed your path. I can tell how much you love them. But I need a picture of Skyy too!
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-26-2015, 01:30 PM
Premier Cat

Ah, there she is, Chablis! She sounds like she went through quite a bit with you! And so has Stoli, your Devon Rex...so much you did for all of them, including all your fosters, I bet!

I, too, would like to see Skyy included here! Lots of members have other animals in their households. No reason to leave any pet member out; they're really our families in our heart!
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-26-2015, 06:45 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabbCatt View Post
Ah, there she is, Chablis! She sounds like she went through quite a bit with you! And so has Stoli, your Devon Rex...so much you did for all of them, including all your fosters, I bet!

I, too, would like to see Skyy included here! Lots of members have other animals in their households. No reason to leave any pet member out; they're really our families in our heart!
Awwwh thanks all I do adore all of them, and they do so much for myself and my husband... although he doesn't like to admit it.

Stoli is actually Cornish Like my husband lol

Skyy--- AKA Lil Girl ----sporting her little leg bandage bc she had just gotten home from a dental.

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-26-2015, 08:49 PM
Premier Cat

Aww, Skyy is beautiful!
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-26-2015, 09:55 PM
Premier Cat

Ooh what a beautiful furry crew! That pic of Stoli and Bailey curled up together is so sweet.

Love their names! (clearly Bandit preceded the other three...)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page