Hello from Cali! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-13-2015, 03:07 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Hello from Cali!

Hiya! My name is Tracy. I'm 30 years old with Asperger's Syndrome, so I have trouble speaking to people. Cats, not so much. ^_^ I've had kitties since I was 10, and we got a little gray female Korat from the rescue named Kikat. We soon got another kitten, who happened to like living in our barbecue. His name was Sandy.

At the moment, I have four cats: Jinx and Patches (who we got from a rescue group called "The Cat People" here in Southern California; they were in the same cage, so we got them both), Sammy (who adopted us one cold night by scratching on our door), and Molly (the one female of the crew, a little white baby we got from Catfinder). They're all wonderful and my little babies.

It's nice to meet all of you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-14-2015, 02:48 AM
Premier Cat

Hello Tracy! Welcome to the CF!
Nice to meet you too! Now if we could please meet your kitties, please? Lol. We've got Meet My Kitty forum, so you're free to post lots of pics there, if you choose to.
Hope to hear more about your kitties and have you join in on our many discussions, too! Take care!
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-14-2015, 09:34 AM
Premier Cat

Hi Tracy! Welcome to the forum. Your kitties sound lovely. Would love to see some pictures of them!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-14-2015, 11:35 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

As I'm unable to post in the Meet my Kitty forum, I'm hoping it's all right to post my pictures here!

First off, this is Jinx. He is INSANE! He enjoys chasing his tail around and around, and running from one end of the house to the other, back and forth, back and forth, until he gets sleepy and goes in his house.

This is Patches. He's a big, fat sweetheart who comes into my room often, yowling at me for loves and cuddles, which I give him until he collapses over onto his belly. Then I tickle his belly. This is right after we got him shaved, which we do frequently.

Sammy; while the other two cats were adopted from a rescue organization here in Southern California called The Cat People, Sammy came and adopted us. He came to our door one cold night, crying and crying. My mom and dad didn't want another cat, but when he came back the next night, I HAD to bring him inside. He won over everyone very quickly!

And last, but certainly not least, is Molly (who you can see in the above picture, curled up with Sammy's feet on her). We adopted her from a very nice lady who fosters cats and dogs. She's the smallest, and the only girl, so she's the princess of the house. I call her Baby Molly, because she's so little. She likes to climb on my back when I'm asleep, and also likes kneading my blanket, shoving her little wet nose into it. When she does this, she tries to get as close to me as possible.

Also, the lady who adopted her to us gave me this picture. She's in the middle of the three.

I hope you guys like them! They all helped me through the hardest time of my life; my mom's death. They seemed to KNOW how sad I was, and whenever I cried, I'd have a bed full of kitties. They still come and comfort me when I cry.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-14-2015, 04:24 PM
Premier Cat

Tracy,
If you're on a PC, you'll need to hit F5 to Refresh! You can post anywhere now, since this post made it here!
Adorable cats!
Sharon

"A Cat must have three different names:
An everyday family name; A particular name;
And the name but the Cat Himself Knows, and will never confess." T.S. Eliot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-15-2015, 12:06 AM
Premier Cat

Hi Tracy, and welcome to you and your kitties! Many of us here probably spend more time talking to kitties than to people - or at least we'd like to...

Love your descriptions of their personalities; the pics really show what you mean! Jinx with the big innocent eyes, Patches and Sammy with their "I'm so cute" poses, and Molly looking like she knows she's a princess with her foreleg stretched out in front of her.

Patches might have the coolest coat pattern ever!
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-15-2015, 01:20 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Haha, thank you! This thread was actually moved here. When I tried to post originally on the board, I wasn't allowed.

Here, someone made this pic of Patches for me. I think it's awesome!

Oh, and the picture of Molly? That's MY BED! I mean... her bed... -.-;

Last edited by ariinya; 03-15-2015 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Adding Something
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-15-2015, 01:31 AM
Premier Cat

LOL!! That is a terrific pic! It suits him so well, too.

Now Tracy, you know that when you have cats, and you say "my...," what you really mean is "my cat's...."
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-15-2015, 01:43 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

So true... so, so true. -.- She used to take up the whole bed. Now she just lies on my back, while Jinx takes the spot beside my pillow, Sammy is at the end on the left side, Patches on the right. I'm surrounded!!!

And Patches IS a little gentleman. He'll sit down and wait politely, paws crossed, for me to finish filling their food bowls. ^_^
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-15-2015, 01:55 AM
Premier Cat

I'm so jealous of those of you who have kitties who sleep with you! Sounds like yours have you right where they want you! My first cat used to burrow under the covers and sleep right next to my side. Celia used to sleep in her bed, which was on top of my queen-sized bed. But she stopped at a certain point. I know I kick in my sleep sometimes, so I think she got tired of the nightly earthquakes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page