Tracer and Samson <3 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-14-2015, 01:05 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Tracer and Samson <3

Well, I'm new here, and I posted these pictures in my intro thread, but I figured I'd post them over here too with a description of how these two insane furballs are.

Tracer:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Tracer is... I am not sure how old she is. I got her from a co-worker of my husband who was moving and was going to take her to the pound, which was overcrowded to the point of near-immediate euthanasia for new arrivals. I said "OH heck no!" and adopted her. If I had to guess, she's probably about six or so. Trace is a quiet, well-behaved kitty except for her tendency to stand in front of the flatscreen when she wants something. Her favorite perch is right on my chest. She's definitely the alpha cat in the household.

Samson:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Samson is ten months old and was brought to me two days after my cat Squeak died very unexpectedly. My father in law informed me that he'd found a very undersized, very orphaned baby on his friend's property and asked me if I'd like to have him.

Of course I said yes. When he was brought to me, the poor baby was filthy, covered in fleas, and scared half to death. I gave him a bath, combed his fur, and fed him. He's worshipped me ever since.

He's a sweet but insane kitty, prone to what someone on here calls "the zoomies" at very random occasions. He's also LOUD- he has a very Siamese-like meow and will hold a conversation with you. He got a LOT bigger than I expected he'd get, considering his tiny size when I got him.

Tracer missed Squeak quite a bit, so she accepted Samson reluctantly. There were a few very minor spats, mostly involving the playful kitten getting rightly slapped in the head by Sister Tracer, but now they care very much for each other, sleeping in a catpile and grooming each other.

They're wonderful kitties and I love them very much.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-30-2015, 12:49 AM
Premier Cat

Not sure how your post got buried, but...your kitties are adorable! How long have you had each of them?

It's wonderful that they get along!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-30-2015, 12:57 AM
Premier Cat

! Faize, What happened? Glad Spirite found you! Great stories about your babies!! They're Adorable!
Sharon

"A Cat must have three different names:
An everyday family name; A particular name;
And the name but the Cat Himself Knows, and will never confess." T.S. Eliot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-30-2015, 05:56 AM
Cat Addict

Ooh so cute and so glad both found their path to you.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-30-2015, 12:44 PM
Premier Cat

They are beautiful kitties.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page