Sera after Tsuki and her weird sleeping places - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-05-2015, 07:45 AM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Sera after Tsuki and her weird sleeping places

I wanted to say first off I'm ok. Sera did mourn for a time and has been changed by everything that's happened becoming more shy and less trusting of people which surprised me (she trusts me 100% but no one else). She just recently started purring again which is good. But now it's hard to believe the little kitten I adopted at 4 months 1 week is almost 10 months old now and that Tsuki passed close to two months ago. But anyways Sera seems happy overall and is snuggling in my lap as I write this. Shes grown so much some of these are really recent some are older top one is from the last night.

But whats the fun if she is always snoozing

Ignoring my wishes

Climbing the mountain

Can I play?

Overlooking her "territory" should note all the plants that were there are gone my mom was forced to give up all of her decorations due to Sera over the many visits shes had haha.

Last edited by Tsukiyomi; 05-05-2015 at 07:47 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-05-2015, 08:38 AM
Jr. Cat

What fun pictures. Sera is a beauty. I am so sorry for the loss of yiur sweet Tsuki. I am glad that you are beginning to heal as well as Sera, who, as you know by her behavioiur, misses Tsuki too. Hugs and prayers to all of you.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-05-2015, 09:07 AM
Cat Addict

Her personality definitely comes through in those pics. Love her big green eyes with a sparkle of ornery. Thanks for sharing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeff & Nala
Simon and Penny, waiting patiently at the Bridge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-05-2015, 02:55 PM
Premier Cat

Oh my, Sera is a climber! Definitely a "tree dweller"! Sera hugging that playstation controller really made me laugh!

I'm glad to hear you are both slowly recovering from Tsuki's passing. I don't think we'll ever forget our very first kitty, much less one who passed so young with FIP. It's such a devastating disease. May you continue to find bits of happiness and peace together on your journey with Sera.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-05-2015, 03:38 PM
Cat Addict

Sera is beautiful and she has grown so much. She is just like our Kiki about climbing. Our aquarium moved so many times and each time we thought we had it worked out so she can't use it as a platform to somewhere else. In the end we just made her a path over our furniture. Things you do for these furkids
Love the playstation photo and her climbing photos
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-09-2015, 01:55 AM
Premier Cat

What an absolute sweetheart! But yes, I can see that she's very active and curious. I love the pic of her sleeping on the fridge, and the one where she's up in the light! In some of the pics, she reminds me of my Margaux, who passed away in December - especially her coloring, with the little bit of red in her fur. I'm glad to hear that you and Sera are slowly adjusting after Tsuki's passing. It's a long process, and Sera will continue to need a lot of affection and reassurance. My Celia is still very easily upset, and it's been 5 months now. Hugs to you and head scratches to Sera!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page