Cat Forum banner

Cleo's whiskers - and new cat carrier

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  marie73 
#1 ·
She has one white whisker on each side of her face, very dignified!

And her new cat carrier - airline approved and expandable!

See less See more
#3 ·
I'm thoroughly disappointed. When I read the title I thought you had a cat carrier made to perfectly match her whiskers.

:p

Has she always had the white whiskers are did those happen as she got older?

I love that carrier, the expandable part is a great idea for an airplane. You might be able to sneak them out of the underseat area and unzip the expandable part to let them stretch a bit.

#4 ·
The whisker thing happened recently. I probably didn't notice until they were fully grown out. It's going to look funny when one falls out. :grin:

I'm sure if I searched, I could find something to match her whiskers!

#7 ·
When I looked at the thread title, the word "carrier" was truncated, and I nearly fell over, thinking you'd gotten a new cat. :eek:

LOVE the single white whisker on either side of her fluffy self! :D In that pic, it looks like her eyes are two different colors. Are they, or is it just the light?

#8 ·
It would be cool if they were different, but it's just the light. :grin:

#9 ·
OMG, those single white whiskers are 'da bomb! ha ha! I love 'em. she's like the feline version of Elvira or the mom on the Munsters, but WAY more dignified like you said.

and I have one of those expandable carriers, too. I don't take angel on the plane, but I do take her on car rides and have expanded it a few times. she does enjoy stretching out but then I hate to have to tell her to mush over to the other side again when I have to close it up so I can take her back inside again. I've felt so bad a few times that I didn't even bother and ended up carrying it in both arms totally expanded back to the apartment instead. :lol:

#10 ·
I don't bother to close it up, either. The minute she got in it for the first time (who am I kidding?) - the minute I put her in it the first time, she immediately went into the expansion part, and I didn't have the heart to box her in. I turned the solid piece in the bottom sideways in the carrier so it supports her in the expansion section.

#15 ·
Sadly, when I went to pick her up after her dental appointment, one white whisker was gone. :(

#16 ·
Awwww....Marie, it will grow back!
Mr. Jazzy started out with only a white whisker or two...now they're all white! It makes him look like a walrus at times!:p
S.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.