All my kitties - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-30-2016, 06:24 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

All my kitties

So here they are, all the cats that have had the dubious pleasure of having me as family. First up we have my little girl and when I say little I mean she's a very small cat. She's quite shy and timid but overcomes that with time. She is a sometimes lap cat who loves being the center of attention and is highly intelligent. I love her to the moon and back.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Penny.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	103346  

Name:	Penny 1.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	103354  

Name:	Penny 2.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	103362  

Name:	Penny 4.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	103378  

Name:	Penny 6.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	103394  

Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-30-2016, 06:50 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Next, we have Zeus. He was taken from us far too quickly and was just shy of his first birthday when we lost him. I will link the post about losing him below. We really struggled with him in the beginning because he had everything you could imagine when we rescued him from a local black market. Worms, Ear mites ringworm, diarrhea, he really put us through the wringer but he was worth that and more. He was a tiny scrap of a thing weighing in about 0.5 kg when I got him but he had quite the appetite on him and grew to a whopping 5 kg in 10 months time. He was such a boy in comparison to Penny. Where she would delicately navigate through things kept on a surface, he would just bulldoze through knocking everything off. He was more affectionate by nature and always loved to cuddle. Penny is loving as well but on her terms. He had loudest purr I have heard in a cat thus far, sounded like motorcycle once he got going. I wish we had recorded that purr of his, it was the most satisfying sound in the world. I miss him terribly and I tear up every time I think of the ordeal he had to go through but he also makes me smile with all the happy memories. I hope he's having the time of his life with new friends wherever he is now.

https://www.catforum.com/forum/50-ove...r-machine.html
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Zeus 1.jpg
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	103410  

Name:	Zeus 3.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	103426  

Name:	Penny n Zeus 1.jpg
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	103434  

Name:	Penny n Zeus 2.jpg
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	103442  

Name:	Penny n Zeus 3.jpg
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	103450  

Attached Images

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-30-2016, 07:10 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

And lastly we have out latest addition Eros, who strayed straight into our lives without asking permission. The first time I saw him he was gobbling down food that our neighbors who found him gave him and I kid you not my heart did a weird little flip in my chest because of how similar he looked to Zeus. He looked to be in very good shape considering he was a stray, his fur was dirty but not matted, he was on the skinnier side but not terribly so and free of any evident parasites which a visit to the vet, who gave him a clean bill of health, confirmed. We looked for his owners but so far haven't had any luck finding them and it looks like he's here to stay. We are still getting to know each other but this is what I know so far. He is very loving, follows us around like a dog and scarfs down food like there is no tomorrow. Oh and he humps all the throws in my house even though he's been neutered. He also seems to be extremely laid back. We were not looking to get a second cat after what happened with Zeus but how can we resist this guy?? Penny and he are still at logger heads but i think they are getting better. I hope with time they will be as good pals as she and Zeus used to be.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Ros.jpg
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	103458  

Name:	Ros 2.jpg
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	103474  

Name:	Ros 3.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	113.4 KB
ID:	103482  

Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-30-2016, 08:42 AM
Cat Addict

Adorable.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-30-2016, 08:49 AM
Cool Cat

Beautiful kitties!
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-30-2016, 07:27 PM
Cool Cat

Thanks for the pics! We also had a black cat (long hair) named Zeus. Lovely cat. Years ago, long gone. Much missed. Best wishes for Eros to be a happy member of your family.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-30-2016, 08:09 PM
Premier Cat

What beautiful cats!
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-30-2016, 09:07 PM
Cat

Lovely cats!
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-31-2016, 05:07 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Thanks for all the lovely comments. I think Penny has the most delicate cat features. I love her face and her green eyes that fade to a pale yellow. Zeus had a slightly more squished face, which I think made him look perpetually sad, beautiful yellow eyes which were darker than Ros's and the softest fur (Penny's fur is slightly coarser in texture). Ros has a nice face, not as flat as Zeus's and paler yellow colored eyes. He's also got a curl to his lip which I have not yet managed catch in a pic. He looks very roguish with it. I can't wait for his fur to grow out to see what it feels like.

Last edited by diaanz; 03-31-2016 at 05:10 AM.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-01-2016, 07:46 PM
Jr. Cat

You have absolutely beautiful kitties, they are lucky to have a home with you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page