Kitten Krazy - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-22-2016, 06:41 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Kitten Krazy

So I have a problem, and it looks like this face:

Her name is Slippers, and she's a kitten at the Humane Society nearby. I volunteer there every so often, and now I'm in love.

And Kaida seems to miss having someone to play with. She tries cuddling with my dog, who is terrified of her and doesn't care much for her occasional mood swings. (One minute she loves dogs, and the next minute, she's had enough and wants to kill them.) My mother used to have a cat when we lived in NC, but she decided to leave him with our neighbor when we moved. (My mother is one of those people who shouldn't have dependants.) They were really good friends, and Kaida seemed to get along really well with him.

I also really don't need another cat... but at the same time I do. (I'm basically running a rat rescue out of my bedroom, so I'm a bit booked.)

I keep trying to remind myself of the extra responsibilities in an effort to dissuade myself, but honestly two cats isn't much more work than one.

And she's so flippin cute.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-25-2016, 02:48 AM
Premier Cat

Well, it sounds like you're about to solve your problem...

She is just adorable!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-25-2016, 07:48 AM
Cat Addict

I agree, two cats are really not much different than having one. Cats, to me, are the easiest furry pets of all. It sounds like your current cat would benefit psychologically from having a companion. I wouldn't wait too long, though, because that cute kitten will find a home while you're deciding.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-25-2016, 06:54 PM
Jr. Cat

Absolutely adopt this darling kitty. It is good to have two cats so that they will have each other to play with. She is so beautiful and will give you many years of happiness.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page