Meet the cats of my life (Past & Present) - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-14-2017, 08:07 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Meet the cats of my life (Past & Present)

First off there's Bella. She was supposedly a Russian Blue mix (I think Russian Blue & Chartreux) and we got her when I was two. Sadly she had to be put down earlier this year due to a supposed tumor growing in or around her lungs.

Next we have Pandora. She's a pure bred Siamese, very playful and friendly. She's six and a half years old. She absolutely loves our other cat Jynx and our dogs.

And now for Jynx. I have no idea what breeds are in her but she's extremely playful and will do anything to be able to sit on your lap (she tried to sit on my dads face once... he wasn't even lying down.) She was born in early February.

Ever since we got Jynx Pandora has become even more playful and they'll often chase each other around the house and wrestle. Yes, Wrestle. Most of the time it's on my bed and the amount of times Pandora has flung Jynx off the bed is well-I stopped counting... I have an easel next to my bed which they have almost knocked over many times. Jynx also has a habit of stealing my pocket watches.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	139.7 KB
ID:	120394  

Name:	19.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	176.0 KB
ID:	120402  

Name:	Bella 2.jpg
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	120410  

Name:	28.jpg
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	120426  

Name:	33.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	153.5 KB
ID:	120434  

Name:	35.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	120442  

Name:	24.5.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	121.2 KB
ID:	120450  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-15-2017, 12:27 PM
Cool Cat

Lovely pics! the one on the drying rack cracks me up. and looking at kitties just cuddling is always so sweet. so nice that Pandora and Jynx play so well together, too. Welcome to the Forum!

Maggie & Phoebe
Kitty, Lucy Girl, Bobby Boy, and my sweet Angel forever in my heart.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-15-2017, 07:28 PM
Kitten

Your fur babies are so cute! I love their names.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-16-2017, 12:41 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggie23 View Post
Lovely pics! the one on the drying rack cracks me up. and looking at kitties just cuddling is always so sweet. so nice that Pandora and Jynx play so well together, too. Welcome to the Forum!
As with all cats when first being introduced they didn't like each other much but Pandora's the only one that actually cared. Pandora being older and still sad from Bella being gone was really grumpy at first and would start fights if Jynx even looked at her. It felt like forever until Pandora warmed up to her but even then it took a while for her to stop growling at Jynx if she moved and they were next to each other.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-16-2017, 12:55 PM
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alatum View Post
As with all cats when first being introduced they didn't like each other much but Pandora's the only one that actually cared. Pandora being older and still sad from Bella being gone was really grumpy at first and would start fights if Jynx even looked at her. It felt like forever until Pandora warmed up to her but even then it took a while for her to stop growling at Jynx if she moved and they were next to each other.
so heartwarming when your cats learn to like each other.

Maggie & Phoebe
Kitty, Lucy Girl, Bobby Boy, and my sweet Angel forever in my heart.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-18-2017, 02:09 AM
Premier Cat

I'm so sorry about Bella - what a gorgeous kitty she was!

All of your girls are beautiful. I love the really dark fur on Pandora's face - the contrast with the lighter fur gives her such an exotic look. And that little Jynx...so cute! Does the drying rack pic sum up her personality? It's great that she and Pandora get along so well and play together - it's exactly what you'd hope for when you bring a kitten into a house with an adult kitty.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page