Homer - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-09-2003, 01:06 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Homer

This is Homer. I found him when he was 1-day-old tied up in a garbage bag and thrown in the dumpster. I hand fed him for 6 weeks and somehow he made it! Now he's my best bud.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-09-2003, 01:57 AM
Cat

Oh man!! you found him in a trash bin. Without getting into how I feel about people who do that kind of stuff, I commend you on saving Homer. He looks like a very cool dude. It must feel good to know you were his real life angel. Way to go!

He has the ultimate perch, and those birds!!! he looks so calm, Max would be splattered all over that glass within a micro-second. He is one lucky cat.
I hope to see more of Homer, I emailed the one of him and the birds to a friend of mine. He will get a laugh out of that.

Max&Ben
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-09-2003, 11:19 AM
Jr. Cat

Homer is beautiful!!! Thank God for people like you!!!!!!! Homer is one lucky cat and you're one lucky person to have found him. Some people make me ill. I just can't believe that people harm animals. It truly sickens me. I'm soooooo happy for the two of you.

Snuggles and Twinkles Mommy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page