Upsidedown and Burrowing Homer - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-21-2003, 02:02 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Upsidedown and Burrowing Homer

Homer's wierd about rolling around and contorting into some really strange (but cute) upsidedown positions when he's sleeping. He also loves to burrow up under a blanket, towel, anything to take a kitty-nap. I'll usually find a lump in my bed soon after I've made it.

Anybody else's kitties love to burrow like that?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-21-2003, 05:41 AM
Senior Cat

My cat Lidia loves to be covered by blankets when she sleeps too
Your kitty looks so comfortable in that blanket. lol, does your cat actually sleep on his back? He looks like he's thinking, "aww, this is the life."
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-21-2003, 09:10 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Yeah he gets in this "play dead" position and snoozes away. He'll dream like that sometimes and his paws will flicker and his wiskers twitch. hehe

I bet Lidia is one of those kitties that gets in the way when you're making the bed lol. When straightening the blankets, Homer has to RUN up under them meowing. There's not much point in making the bed wrinkle-free 'cause he always messes it up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-21-2003, 05:19 PM
Cat Addict

homer must get nice and toasty in those blankets – my cats love to snuggle in the blankets too, i have to post some sleeping kitty photos...

Visit The Animal Rescue Site at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
feed an abandoned or abused animal.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-21-2003, 06:16 PM
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer
Yeah he gets in this "play dead" position and snoozes away. He'll dream like that sometimes and his paws will flicker and his wiskers twitch. hehe

I bet Lidia is one of those kitties that gets in the way when you're making the bed lol. When straightening the blankets, Homer has to RUN up under them meowing. There's not much point in making the bed wrinkle-free 'cause he always messes it up.
Max + waterbed = disaster

I let him sleep on top of the blankets (extra thick) but never in them. He is the sole reason I have to make my bed first thing each morning.

Homer is like a little human with fur. If you ever need a babysitter......

Max&Ben
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-25-2003, 04:57 PM
Jr. Cat

Send a message via AIM to koneko
So cute! Nori likes to hide under the covers sometimes when we're all in bed. Mouser likes to sleep on his back like that too. When he's in that position he'll even let me rub his tummy and he seems to enjoy it!

- koneko
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-26-2003, 07:11 AM
Jr. Cat

Hayley crawls up under the covers after we make our bed in the morning. She is really small now so she don't do much damage. Yet. Its really cute seeing a little lump in the bed.

Rose, Hayley & Mandy
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-26-2003, 05:02 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Yeah the lump in the bed is always funny. Especially when he can't figure out how to get out, and the lump starts meowing!

hehe I like to do that too, Koneko... pet Homer's belly. When he's upsidedown, I get 2 free pets and then he'll chomp me. He has all these little rules, and as long as you follow them, you're okay.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-27-2003, 11:31 AM
Cat

he looks so comfy all tucked in.

tamara
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page