Please welcome... Tyra & Tyson - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 06:53 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Please welcome... Tyra & Tyson

Finally got my pix uploaded to my webserver... they're kinda blurry but I had to share my cutie kitties with you guys

Tyra, the day we brought her home in Dec. (~3.5 months old)

Tyra, the day we brought him home in Dec. (~3 months old)

Latest cute pic -- best of friends in March (~7-8 months old)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

another great creation by ForJazz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 10:58 PM Thread Starter
Cat

oops... the gray & white tabby with the coon ears is Tyson. Gotta love those typos!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 11:00 PM
Cat Addict

Send a message via MSN to tanyuh
Awwww they're adorable!

I'm so jealous that your cats are friends - mine still don't get along *sniff*

"Good Kitty, Samhainy."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 11:18 PM
Super Moderator

Aww. Yeah it's nice to have cats that get along or at least tolerate eachother. Oliver was reuinited with his brother for the first time in 8 months and they hated eachother. Must not have rememberd they were brothers..
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 11:47 PM Thread Starter
Cat

At first I was afraid they wouldn't get along as well -- he came from a litter and was in a cage at the shelter with his sister (who had already been adopted, unfortunately -- i was looking for a pair of siblings). She was a stray who just arrived at the shelter the day before, so she was a bit skittish. Luckily, the fact that she arrived at the shelter late so they kept her for 2 more days to be spayed... and we kept them separate for a majority of the week she needed to heal. We'd let them out to play every now and then and the fact that they couldn't play with eachother all the time made their curiosity about eachother grow. Now they're best friends (or boyfriend & girlfriend, brother & sister LOL), and would meow if I separate them for too long. I guess it's a matter of personalities -- he's the more independent one who's used to being loved, while she's the one who needed love... and we try to give them what they need to stay happy. Maaan, I love these little guys

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-07-2004, 12:25 AM
Tom Cat

Send a message via AIM to Joys
Tyra and Tyson are adorable together. Cute pics
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-07-2004, 06:02 PM
Cat

what a cute couple! are they siblings?
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-07-2004, 07:18 PM Thread Starter
Cat

nope they're not siblings. he had a sister at the shelter but she had already been adopted, so my bf picked out Tyra to be Tyson's "girlfriend" LOL... her face "makeup" made her unique and special so we decided to take her home even though she seemed a bit skittish around Tyson. she's come around a lot and always has to have everyone's attention (which is a big change since for the first few weeks, she spent most of her time under the couch or in the bathroom for post-spaying healing)

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-07-2004, 10:30 PM
Senior Cat

Ah cute! I love Tyson! And I know what it's like to have a skittish girl, so I feel for you about Tyra. Most of my friends have never seen Lemur, she always hides when they come over...she even runs from my husband, who saved her life!!! She truly loves me, and only me...

Edited: You perhaps should be glad you didn't end up with siblings! It's no guarantee they'll get along. I have a brother and sister who hate each other, but get along great with the other cats.

Signature created by ForJazz!
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-08-2004, 12:17 AM
Premier Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by brite
Now they're best friends (or boyfriend & girlfriend, brother & sister LOL), and would meow if I separate them for too long. I guess it's a matter of personalities -- he's the more independent one who's used to being loved, while she's the one who needed love... and we try to give them what they need to stay happy.
Ok these guys are really cute but they sound like my own 2. I dont know if they're bf/gf or brother/sister, anyways Im thinking bf/gf or at least hope it is. My girl craves attention and my boy cat is very independant, strange huh?

Also in Tyson's pic is his left paw bigger or something?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page