Cat Forum banner

Puss AND Boots, my 'parents' cats...

964 views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  kitkat 
#1 ·
These were my cats when I lived at home. It's wierd to call them my parents cats now that I'm out on my own, with cats of my own! Seeing as I've only been out of the house for a little over a year, and I was there over the summer...they're still my boys at heart! The tuxedo is Boots, and the orange tabby is Puss. I wanted to name them Oscar and Morris, but I lost out on votes ;) I got my step-mom to e-mail me these pics, since I don't have any on my computer...

Bootsie on his favourite chair.

A close up of his oh-so-handsome face :)

I'm a sucker for his paws.

The "baby" Puss. (not so much a baby anymore, but that's how we think of him!)

On the back of the couch

Squeezing into a box lid... I don't think he realises he's too big!

So those are the boys, I hope you enjoyed! :)

See less See more
#7 ·
I've been out of the house now for 7 years, and my kitty Tiger always comes running the moment he hears me at the door. He runs pretty fast for a 13 year old kitty when either me or my sister come home. We may not live there' but we'll always be his mommies, and I have to admit I am looking forward to having a Tiger sleep with me when i go home this Christmas... I do wish I could have all three of my babies together, but Tiger is rather territorial and I just can't stress the three of them out thatmuch for a few days :?

Trust me, they'll always be your babies. Kitties don't forget a good mom :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.