New Here - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 04:50 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Send a message via Yahoo to Skitten
New Here

Hi,
I just registered here. I'm Skitten (17 years) and here is a gif image of my three boys:
(Prancer, Edelweiss, and Inca)

Inca is the oldest, around a year and a half. He is Prancer's uncle. Prancer was born July 3rd. Edelweiss was born July 25th. Edel is medium longhaired unlike Prancer and Inca who are both shorthaired.

A little about Inca: Inca is fixed, born some time in June or August of 2003. When we mored into our new house, he was one of the MANY cats that was already there. We asked the previous owner to leave a specific cat (because we only had one indoor cat and I really like one of them when we went to view the house, so we were thinking another cat might be ok...). Well, they didn't know from our description which cat to leave so they left them all. Inca was outside rolling around with his brother, Obi, and his two sisters, Dream and Rollie, when we found them. They were only around 4 weeks old. My brother and sisters and I each chose a cat. I picked Inca. I knew he was for me the moment I saw him.

A week or so later Dream died We use to let all of the older cats outside to play allll the time, but took them in at night. We no longer do that due to the coyotes and they must stay in the breeze-way. Obi went missing last summer and we looked everywhere, put up missing signs, called for him everyday for a long time...but he never came home. We then learned the other cats were going missing and that everyone thought it was the coyotes (which I guess have moved in closer to our house)!

Prancer is -just- like his father (Obi) though. He was not born long before Obi went missing. We had planned to get Obi fixed in a week or so along with Inca and Rollie (Prancer's mom), but Obi disapeared before that.

I am currently trying to find homes for many of my cats. (Since they had reproduced right when we moved in and had not yet gotten the money to fix them all, which we are still in the process of doing.) I'm not saying that my 3 boys are for adoption though. They are keepers forever... But I can only have so many.. and they are eating up money like you wouldn't believe. I'll have to get a job over the summer just to pay for them! So if anyone in IL is looking for a really sweet kitten, mine have an adoption fee of $15 and come SPAYED/NEUTERED and vaccinated.. also include baby books

Blah, that was long, sorry.

--skitten and kittens

My kitty photo contest:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 04:57 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Here is another Inca picture

My kitty photo contest:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 04:58 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

And a picture of Edelweiss's mom, who is also my cat

And a picture of Edelweiss's mom, Friz, who is also my cat. She is a sweety.

My kitty photo contest:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 05:01 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Here is a picture of Obi:

My kitty photo contest:
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 05:02 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Angel

My kitty photo contest:
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 05:10 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

My brother's baby girl, Ripples:

She is a cute little thing and a wonderful mouser. She is also one of the most slender, small cats I've ever seen with super short fur on her face. She weighs many around 5 pounds, but that is just a guess. (and was born in April 04) Her mom normaly weighs around 7 pounds. I don't have a working scale right now though except for a tiny food scale for kittens... My Inca is a full grown boy that likes to eat and he weighs 8 and a half or many 9. Obi weighed close to 9.

My kitty photo contest:
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 05:25 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to spacemonkey Send a message via Yahoo to spacemonkey
They're all so beautiful, but Ripples is just gorgeous! What a beautiful little kitty!!

I wish you the best of luck, and hope you find great homes for all your kitties
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 10:34 PM
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to jessamica8
They are all lovely!

~ Jessica, Jax, Tilak & Harley~
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-15-2005, 11:52 AM
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to ForJazz
If your cats are still running around without being speutered, they are going to continue reproducing WAY faster than you can get them adopted. My advice is to check out this link for cheap/free spay/neuter clinics in your area.

http://www.lovethatcat.com/spayneuter.html
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-16-2005, 12:30 AM
Banned

Hey skitten, remember me from Baby's World? Adorable babies as always!

Des & Baby
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page