One pic of Precious - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-22-2005, 01:15 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

One pic of Precious

I've been meaning to post pics of her. Sorry this is the only one, this computer is terribly slow, it's not mine but its the only one with pics of her on it. I'll try to get more of her up when I can.

She ran away a few weeks ago and we think shes pregnant. She was gone about 2 weeks and she's been back 4 or 5. I never had kittens before so any advice on this would be greatly appreciated!

[ashes]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-22-2005, 01:32 AM
Tom Cat

Send a message via AIM to Celeste_Eden Send a message via MSN to Celeste_Eden Send a message via Yahoo to Celeste_Eden
she's adoreable!

as for the kittens and being pregnant, make sure you keep her indoors, and feed her a high protein food, such as food formulated for kittens. otherwise, there's nothing more you can do. give her a nice comfy bed, maybe one of those igloos that's got a dome on top so she feels secure. when she's going into labor, she will look for a dark, secluded place. just keep an eye on her until she settles down (she might lie down a lot, then get back up and pace restlessly and lick herself a lot) you may have to help her with the birthing process. when my cat lilly had her kittens, the first one was breech (came out tail first) and we had to pull on his one little foot to get him out (he was a BIG kitten too) after that they all came out easy except the last one which died. we just gave her a box with some blankets in the bottom and left her alone to be a good mommy. make sure she has some luke-warm water nearby too.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-22-2005, 02:04 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Thanks for the advice! I'm so nervous, we just now realized she may be pregnant when I picked her up and she was heavier than normal. Then we did a little research and realized she is showing every sign of pregnancy. We're going to call the vet tomorrow and see what's what. Thanks again for the advice!

[ashes]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-22-2005, 02:26 AM
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to jessamica8
She's a beauty- what eyes !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~ Jessica, Jax, Tilak & Harley~
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-22-2005, 10:50 PM
Banned

She is so cute, lovely momma!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-23-2005, 12:16 AM
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to ForJazz
Check the breeding forum on this board. Good luck, she's a cutie.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 10:54 AM
Premier Cat

She's got a nice fluffy coat and pretty eyes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page