New to the forum but not to kitties, meet my eight! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-14-2005, 08:51 AM Thread Starter

New to the forum but not to kitties, meet my eight!

I'm so happy to find fellow cat lovers! Let me introduce myself and my kitties. My name is Jennifer, I'm the mommy to 8 wonderful cats, all who came to me in desperate need of a home. Who can say no to their cute furry faces, and those whiskers...

Here's the kitties

This is Abigail, she's 10 years old and we've had her since she was 9 weeks old.

This is Cleo, she's 6 years old. She was a kitten drop off, we've had her since she was about 9 weeks old.

This is Solomon. He's our only boy kitty. We've had him since he was 8 weeks old.

This is Isabelle, aka Purr Kitty. She showed up at my house at the tender age of about 4 weeks old. With no claim on her we nursed her back to health and she's been with us ever since. She's about 2 years old. She's also the accidental mommy to our next two.

These little girls aren't so little anymore, but it's such a cute puc of them! This is Tobi and Emma, they are Purr Kitty's kittens. She came into an early heat and escaped about 18 months ago. They were the first kittens I'd ever seen be born. They're 1 1/2 years old now.

This is Minnie aka skinny Minnie. My husband found her in the woods, she was so skinny, alone and very sick. It was right around the time the kittens were born. He brought her home to me, we nursed her back to health and now at about 2 she's not as skinny anymore.

Finally this is Patches, aka fatty Patty. She's about 5 years old. She was my mothers cat until we moved across the street, then she moved in with us and gained about 20 lbs LOL! She loves being the pampered princess!

I'm glad to meet everyone and look forward to reading more about your kitties!

Jennifer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-14-2005, 09:41 AM
Banned

Hello all!! Welcome!!
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-14-2005, 09:48 AM

Welcome Jennifer What a gorgeous bunch you have there!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-14-2005, 09:49 AM
Super Moderator

You have such CUTE kitties! How nice of you to take them all in and give them a great home! They all look very healthy and happy! Looking forward to more pictures of them!!
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-14-2005, 10:12 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for the welcomes! Most people think that I am absolutely CRAZY for having eight cats!! What can I say, I love kitties. If I had more room, I'd probably have more. There are so many in need of a good home. This is a nice place to hang out, read and look at pictures of kitties. AND meet people who are like me. It's funny because most of the time you wouldn't even know we have so many, it's only when I feed them that they're all in the same place. Sometimes we just sit and laugh when they all pile in the kitchen. That's the kitty party. We love our kitty parties. They'll be more pictures, we have a b-zillion!
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-14-2005, 10:14 AM
Premier Cat

I'm so happy to hear you took in all these kitties in need, they all look so plump and healthy too. I love how Purr Kitty is in the pot. Is she sitting on soil
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-14-2005, 11:24 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat
I'm so happy to hear you took in all these kitties in need, they all look so plump and healthy too. I love how Purr Kitty is in the pot. Is she sitting on soil
She is sitting on soil. She's always found the most interesting places to curl up. She's a tiny cat weighing in at only about 5 lbs, her kittens are bigger than her. So it's pretty easy for her to fit in small places. Here's a couple more pics of her in funny sleeping spots.

This one is Purr when she was about 5 months old. She was sleeping in the empty fruit bowl on the kitchen table. The kitty cut off and yawning next to her was Tigger. He passed away about 2 years ago, we miss ya Tigger!

This one isn't so rare, but she is the only kitty that sleeps in the kitty house we bought for them.

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-14-2005, 01:40 PM
Tom Cat

Fatty Patty - haha too cute =)

Just a question I've been meaning to ask others with more cats [I have 2], do you have 8 litter boxes? My two cats switch litter boxes, there's no designated box

Angie
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-14-2005, 01:43 PM

Your babes are very cute!
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-14-2005, 01:43 PM

Welcome and what adorable feline friends you have! Love the names, too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page