QUIZ: How well do you know your fellow CF peeps? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-01-2013, 11:40 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

QUIZ: How well do you know your fellow CF peeps?

A little quiz... if the mods remove it, I guess I can maybe see why.

1. Bluemilk loves to attend renaissance fairs. Perhaps that love of history is why his cat is named ______________.

2. Doodlebug gives great advice on feline nutrition. Part of the reason she knows so much about the subject is her occupation, which is ____________.

3. Marcia has five cats. One is a sweet little girl who recently had surgery named Missy. Another is a cat with "Bette Davis eyes" named Lacey. Name any of her other cats.

4. Venusworld, a wonderful foster provider, is up to foster batch # ____, according to a recent post.

5. librarychick gives some of the most logical, intelligent advice. Besides Doran, can you name one of her other cats?

6. Junglibillis has a cat named Aloo and a cat named Billi. What do those names mean in English?

7. Mitts & Tess takes part in one of the most important functions of cat volunteers everywhere, TNR. What does "TNR" stand for?

8. MowMow has two handsome boys, MowMow and Shepherd Book. What color(s) are they?

9. pkbshrew is another wonderful foster provider. What beautiful country does she hail from?

10. Snowy has a delightful mostly white cat who happens to be FIV+. What is his name?

If you want to add more questions as these get answered, feel free. Or if this is a dumb idea, just ignore and it'll make it's way into archival death.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeff & Nala
Simon and Penny, waiting patiently at the Bridge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-01-2013, 11:55 PM
Senior Cat

Aha I feel weird knowing some of these without looking anything up

3. Zipper! He's one of her younger kitties right?
4. I think it's #4 with the pregnant mama, could be wrong though, she fosters so many!
7. "Trap, Neuter, Release"
8. MowMow is an Orange and white tabby boy, Shepherd Book is a pocket panther (all black)
10. E.T.

Does this make me weird Can't think of any questions
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-02-2013, 12:02 AM
Premier Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakiepoo View Post
3. Zipper! He's one of her younger kitties right?
4. I think it's #4 with the pregnant mama, could be wrong though, she fosters so many!
7. "Trap, Neuter, Release"
8. MowMow is an Orange and white tabby boy, Shepherd Book is a pocket panther (all black)
10. E.T.
1. Robin
2. Pet store owner
5. Muffin
6. Billi = Cat in Hindi and Aloo means potato
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-02-2013, 12:15 AM
Cat Addict

I was about to answer all of these but see only one is left unanswered now, so I'll just answer it...

9. Ireland...? Hmm. Oh wait, that was someone else... UK? I know it wasn't the USA or Canada.

Along with the dogs
and
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-02-2013, 01:24 AM
Cat Addict

I have the worst memory ever... I knew most of them but couldn't remember right away lol I only could answer one off the top of my head lol

Sara, Munch (deaf Domestic Shorthair),
Oliver (hearing Irish Terrier X),
Mouse (deaf and vi Mini Dachshund),
Boo (deaf and vi Mini Dachshund),
Kat (partially deaf, and vi Mini Dachshund)
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-02-2013, 02:21 AM
Premier Cat

9. New Zealand!
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-02-2013, 09:05 AM
Premier Cat

1. Bluemilk loves to attend renaissance fairs. Perhaps that love of history is why his cat is named ______________.
ummm, I should know this one!
2. Doodlebug gives great advice on feline nutrition. Part of the reason she knows so much about the subject is her occupation, which is ____________.
drat, should know this one too!!

3. Marcia has five cats. One is a sweet little girl who recently had surgery named Missy. Another is a cat with "Bette Davis eyes" named Lacey. Name any of her other cats.
this one I know, I think.....

4. Venusworld, a wonderful foster provider, is up to foster batch # ____, according to a recent post.
Ummm, 4?

5. librarychick gives some of the most logical, intelligent advice. Besides Doran, can you name one of her other cats?
oh no....is it...??, um......

6. Junglibillis has a cat named Aloo and a cat named Billi. What do those names mean in English?
awww, err, ..., um.........

7. Mitts & Tess takes part in one of the most important functions of cat volunteers everywhere, TNR. What does "TNR" stand for?
I KNOW THIS ONE!, Trap, Neuter, Release!! Yea!!!

8. MowMow has two handsome boys, MowMow and Shepherd Book. What color(s) are they?
Orange-white, black (w/white?).

9. pkbshrew is another wonderful foster provider. What beautiful country does she hail from?
Ummm, Ireland?

10. Snowy has a delightful mostly white cat who happens to be FIV+. What is his name?
Snowy??

Oh, this is totally pathetic on my part!! I vow to get to know you all better as the months and years go on!! GREAT quiz!
I know, lets all get together and have a BBQ! Come on over!!!!

Cat owners' prayer: "Lord help me be the person my cat thinks I am"

Last edited by Marcia; 09-02-2013 at 09:09 AM.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-02-2013, 12:19 PM
Cat Addict

LOL!! I use to live not too awful far from you, Marcia! Newport News, ...I worked on the M&M bridge tunnel, one of the neatest things to see being built ..but that was a many moons ago.

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-02-2013, 12:29 PM
Premier Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat face View Post
LOL!! I use to live not too awful far from you, Marcia! Newport News, ...I worked on the M&M bridge tunnel, one of the neatest things to see being built ..but that was a many moons ago.
I used to drive up to the shipyard there every day for two years while my aircraft carrier was being built (USS Harry S Truman - CVN 75). On a good day at 4:30AM it took me 50 minutes. On a bad day it took me almost 2 hours one way, Even WITH the Monitor Merrimac Bridge Tunnel!! But thank you for making my drive easier despite the miserable traffic here!!

Cat owners' prayer: "Lord help me be the person my cat thinks I am"
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-02-2013, 01:01 PM
Cat

Oh, this is totally pathetic on my part!! I vow to get to know you all better as the months and years go on!! GREAT quiz!
I know,

lets all get together and have a BBQ! Come on over!!!

Great idea Marcia -I'm in need of a road trip!!!! ha ha

Only one I knew off top of my head was -
Billi - Cat and Aloo - Potato

Great quiz - but my memory is shot!!!

Debbie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page