Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
1. Bluemilk loves to attend renaissance fairs. Perhaps that love of history is why his cat is named ______________.
ummm, I should know this one!
2. Doodlebug gives great advice on feline nutrition. Part of the reason she knows so much about the subject is her occupation, which is ____________.
drat, should know this one too!!
3. Marcia has five cats. One is a sweet little girl who recently had surgery named Missy. Another is a cat with "Bette Davis eyes" named Lacey. Name any of her other cats.
this one I know, I think.....
4. Venusworld, a wonderful foster provider, is up to foster batch # ____, according to a recent post.
5. librarychick gives some of the most logical, intelligent advice. Besides Doran, can you name one of her other cats?
oh no....is it...??, um......
6. Junglibillis has a cat named Aloo and a cat named Billi. What do those names mean in English?
awww, err, ..., um.........
7. Mitts & Tess takes part in one of the most important functions of cat volunteers everywhere, TNR. What does "TNR" stand for?
I KNOW THIS ONE!, Trap, Neuter, Release!! Yea!!!
8. MowMow has two handsome boys, MowMow and Shepherd Book. What color(s) are they?
Orange-white, black (w/white?).
9. pkbshrew is another wonderful foster provider. What beautiful country does she hail from?
10. Snowy has a delightful mostly white cat who happens to be FIV+. What is his name?
Oh, this is totally pathetic on my part!! I vow to get to know you all better as the months and years go on!! GREAT quiz!
I know, lets all get together and have a BBQ! Come on over!!!!
Cat owners' prayer: "Lord help me be the person my cat thinks I am"
Last edited by Marcia; 09-02-2013 at 09:09 AM.