Cat alarm clock - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-26-2013, 08:12 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Cat alarm clock

Saw this picture and found it only too appropriate, since I'm sure many of us have a furry, early morning alarm.

Since Humbert has now decided that my bed is also his (and somehow manages to take up more space with his 10-lb self than I do), this is what I wake up to, along with lots of meows. He's even sat on top of my pillow and done this "upside down greeting" thing.

5am, like clockwork...

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	33417
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-26-2013, 08:14 PM
Cat Addict

Yep. Got one just like it. I end up sleeping on about 1/3 of the bed while Jem is stretched out on the remaining 2/3 (horizontally, of course, because vertically on the bed is just nonsense). He is really good about not making noise until I'm up. He'll pat me on the face, and give me kisses, but he doesn't meow until he sees my eyes open.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-26-2013, 08:46 PM
Cat

Yup! Me and hubby are allowed to sleep in our king size bed, the two Rottweilers used to sleep at the foot of it but were promptly kicked off by Gizmo because they might have moved an inch through the night!

She never wakes me up but everytime I open my eyes she is about 3 inches away from my face and she will start my morning by cleaning my face and by giving me some loving head butts! Loves it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-27-2013, 10:31 AM
Cat Addict

Hahaha well my gizmo is a lil less patient. She will walk on me, lick my nostrils and my ears until I get up...then its non-stop meowing...I mean really Giz?!?! Then I'm followed into the bathroom where gizmo will sit in my lap, headbuts and lots of purring., she is a purring machine. Marshall comes in with his good morning meow and back out. Marshall is sooo good and waits patiently. I guess he just figures that gizmo will do all the work. . I don't give that boy enough credit
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-27-2013, 01:10 PM
Cool Cat

My cat alarm clock goes to sleep at the same time as me at night, sleeps on a chair right next to my bed, and USUALLY I'm the one to wake him up in the morning. He's not a very good alarm clock.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page