LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-13-2013, 05:18 AM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Happens at my house too!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-13-2013, 08:48 AM
Premier Cat

Jack plays the drums! On the rare occasion we lock them out in a desperate attempt to get another couple hours of sleep he sits at the door and paws and rattles it while Missy chirps and trills for the faucet to be turned on in the hall bath. Quite the symphony.

Cat owners' prayer: "Lord help me be the person my cat thinks I am"
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-13-2013, 12:31 PM
Cool Cat

My foster, Choco-cat (ugh, such a terrible name!), raced around my room playing with various, often noisy, toys last night from the time I went to bed at about 12:30 am until sometime around 3 am. This included racing across the bed, batting the ball around the track and scratching her Turbo Scratcher, smacking the light up Play-n-Squeak mouse around, picking up and tossing various balls around the room and chasing them, rustling around in a plastic bag full of cat food cans, banging on my bedroom door, and pulling clothing off the hangers in my closet to sit on when she finally did decide to settle down. Needless to say, I'm quite tired.

Proud people-mommy of Galileo, Dante, Cosette, Autumn,
Ramona & Choco-cat (and foster kitty, Poe).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-13-2013, 01:08 PM
Cat Addict

Penny is becoming more and more prolific with "singing the songs of her people" in the middle of the night. I think she's asking for attention or something so I wander downstairs to where she is and she looks at me like "What? Can I get some privacy? ... from the top, Maestro."

I only fear that my building's noise policy, which is pretty strictly enforced, will come into play.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeff & Nala
Simon and Penny, waiting patiently at the Bridge
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-13-2013, 03:19 PM
Tom Cat

Lol Nebraska I like that, song of her people! Yuki sings that too occasionally, usually if one of us gets up to use the washroom. I guess she figures we get up to play with her. She howls in the bathroom until we turn on the tap. She's a Bengal and has that special Bengal voice lol. My bf got her used to that unfortunately.
Lately there's a neighbourhood cat who comes to our windows and it drives Yuki nuts! We've seen little kitty footprints in the snow under the windows. One night she was screaming at it and smacking the window hard. I just about jumped put of my skin! The next morning I saw the other cat's paw prints on the outside of the window. I'm thinking that when she escaped in September it was that cat she was looking for.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page