Kitty Olympics - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-10-2014, 04:29 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Kitty Olympics

What Kitty Olympic Event would your cat(s) dominate?

Together Delta/Decimal would be contenders for aggressive grooming-pairs. Delta could enter for "Vertical Scratching" and Decimal could make the cut for "Light Chasing". What is your cat's event? Pictures anyone?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-10-2014, 04:38 PM
Jr. Cat

Oh this is great!

My guy is a track and field star, for sure. We even have time every night we call "Humbert's Olympic Training" because he has a whole routine. We have a long hallway in my apartment that he sprints from end to end, again and again. He also does the long jump from his window perch when we move a toy down the hallway. He could also do a little gymnastics - he does somersaults and rolls when he's chasing his laser.

Right now he's a real contender for "Most Adorable Sleeping Position" though… really exhausting being a world class athlete!
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-10-2014, 04:40 PM
Premier Cat

Chase, Dare and King Of The Cat Tree. Chase is pretty simple, you and another cat chase each other at breakneck speeds. Dare? Well it involves high, long jumps onto small landing areas. Then you dare the other kitty to replicate your jump. Both Robin and his pal Smokey are contenders in King Of The Cat Tree-but the current QUEEN of the cat tree remains undefeated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-10-2014, 04:40 PM
Cat

Gizmo would win gold in the 'downstairs slalom' I swear he tries to topple me down the stairs on purpose.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-10-2014, 04:41 PM
Cat

my snick would enter in the marathon heat seeking event. she loves laying in the sunny spots and moves with the sun as it moves across the floor. she loves the radiant heat from the wood stove, and stays close to it during the cold winter months. snick also loves snuggling with me under the blankets in bed some nights during the cold weather months.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-10-2014, 04:50 PM
Jr. Cat

My Marty can walk sideways on walls and then jump away from it, all this just inches away from my face. I just posted a video of it on the forum asking if anyone elses cat does this lol its awesome i just wish i could capture it in video when he does it in the hallway instead.
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-10-2014, 06:55 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

So Marty may be a contender for a role in Spiderman after his fame at the Kitty Olympics?
Great Kitty Olympics Sporting Events everyone...keep them coming
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-10-2014, 06:56 PM
Premier Cat

I always tell MowMow that he's an Olympic level face masher and kisser.

Book would be an Olympic level bird killer (if he was allowed outside unattended).
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-10-2014, 09:50 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Both kittens are in training to be marathon sleepers, but they are kittens and don't have the endurance for it yet. Delta shows skill at the "basement-door dash" as well. Luckily she has not advanced to the "outside-door dash"-that is considered a more extreme sport.
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-10-2014, 09:56 PM
Cat Addict

Nala would excel at the pommel horse where I am, of course, the apparatus.

Penny would be one of the pretty admirers hanging around outside of Olympic village, flirting for an invite in.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeff & Nala
Simon and Penny, waiting patiently at the Bridge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page