Christmas Wish List 2014 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-01-2014, 02:56 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Talking Christmas Wish List 2014

It's the December 1st!! Time flies!
We all know Christmas is a time for giving to others, but well, that's rather a boring topic and already much discussed, isn't it? So this is purely out of curiousity, and for fun, of course!

One item (or two, if you must, lol) for your cats that you plan to get this year.
One item for yourself you wish to indulge for yourself this year (or have hinted to your significant other about it, lol )

I plan on getting my cats a nice big scratcher/lounge for them both:

, and maybe another vertical one, but at this point I'm not sure...they sure like my office chair a lot, lol.

If I could indulge, though it may sound ridiculously crazy to you all, I really, really, want a fancy smancy rice cooker! Lol.

I want to eat healthier brown rice from next year on, and this seems the best way to eat all types!

So, what are your plans for your cats and secret indulgences you're willing to reveal?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-01-2014, 03:25 PM
Premier Cat

I just want all 3 of my boys to go through the year without any major issues. No cystitis flares, no ibd flares, no ear mites, not fleas... etc.

Just a nice peaceful stress free cat year. Thats what *I* want for Christmas.

(and to win a car in a sweepstakes).
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-01-2014, 03:45 PM
Cool Cat

I cannot BELIEVE it's already December 1st! Holy crap... time is flying! I want to really enjoy this holiday season. I have two more weeks of my semester, though... so no true relaxation and stress-free times until December 14th.

One item for my kitties is actually the same one you linked, TabbCatt!

I've been eyeing that scratcher for a long time!

I also want to get them another water fountain. Their's sadly is not working after I cleaned it (one small part popped off, and can't get it working right since)... I'm thinking of getting a simpler one, like this:

. The one I had before was by the same brand, but was much larger and bulkier.

As for indulging for myself... I already spent a little too much on makeup Cyber Monday deals, LOL. Spent $40 on e.l.f.'s website (got a TON of makeup, though) as well as on Coastal Scents website. I haven't given my Christmas list to my significant other, yet... I can't decide what I want! Although I know Viva La Juicy Gold Couture is a perfume I really want.

This is a really fun thread, TabbCatt!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-02-2014, 08:18 AM
Premier Cat

My wish for my cats is more a prayer - healthy adoptable kittens and peace between Lacey Mae and Coco. Please God.

My wish for myself is shameless materialistic. I want a new Bose stereo system for the main living area with a multiple CD changer. I'm in love with George Davidson piano music and have recently bought 5 of his CDs. I want to play them back to back all day long and fill the house with his amazing music.

Cat owners' prayer: "Lord help me be the person my cat thinks I am"
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-02-2014, 09:11 AM
Jr. Cat

What I want to get my girls are their official signed adoption papers (still on our two-week trial) and their health back! We're dealing with a URI in one and diarrhea in the other - both on meds and not happy about it. If we can be healthy and off the meds by Christmas, I'm sure we'll all be happy!

What I want to indulge in for myself... TV. I want to buy a couple shows on Amazon (the last season of Sons of Anarchy and the first season the Librarians that starts on Sunday). I've been putting it off because I hate to spend money on something like that when I know I may need it for something important later, but...I really want to see the last season of SoA.

Marcia, I've never heard of George Davidson - I'll have to look him up. I'm a George Winston and Jim Brickman fan, but my favorite is violin music (David Garrett and Geoffrey Castle).

TabbCatt, I have a Zojirushi travel mug and love it! I hear their rice cookers are wonderful.
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-02-2014, 09:18 AM
Banned

Marcia I am with you on the Bose, but it is on my future wish list...someday, hopefully..I have a 5 year old Bose sound dock for my my iPhone. It is awesome!
I want the multiple cd changer and of course the speakers....wish list...

yes, health for my buddy also...
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-02-2014, 10:18 AM
Cool Cat

For Chino & Shadow:

I think they would love this. It would be perfect in the living room.

And for me, the new Fitbit Surge, supposedly coming out in January.

Fitbit Blog
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-02-2014, 10:56 AM
Senior Cat

For Jacob I want to get him a new tower, da bird, and a clicker as we're starting to get into some clicker training and he really likes it! His gotcha day falls a couple days after christmas so I'd like to indulge a little!

For me, that's a little harder. Not much I want this year besides to get through this exam period while still remaining sane. Perhaps a nice coffee maker, one where you can set the time it makes the coffee... I think that'd be pretty cool
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-02-2014, 12:32 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Um, ok folks, my bad. I should've been more thorough, lol. I sort of wanted us to list our "shamefully materialistic" side as Marcia said it so beautifully. I know Christmas means a lot of different things to people, especially when it is a spiritual meaning for many. Of course I would also want my cats and all of your cats, dogs, other pets, family members and friends to be in the most perfect health, without pain, have cats without behavioral issues, have peace within our hearts, our community, the world, no violence, prejudice, poor, etc, all of that. I simply wanted folks to list some materialistic items, you know, for FUN? So if you're one that listed one of those "intangibles", it's cool, I so admire your humbleness and honesty, but please feel free to post again! Listing these items does NOT necessarily mean you will get your Christmas desires! I'm not Santa; but I sort of wanted to see his list!

So go ahead, feel free to list your most coveted items without fear of judgment or guilt! 'Tis all for FUN, guys!

I should also say, I'm liking the list so far! Everyone has such fantastic ideas and great items on it already! Hmmm, this does give hints on what to buy for others, too, haha!
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-02-2014, 12:33 PM
Cat

Daryl already got one of his big presents early - a Catit fountain. I'm also getting him a 2nd scratching post for upstairs, and maybe a laser pointer or some other fun toy. He's been a VERY good cat so he deserves it!

For me, I'm asking for a Kitchen-Aid mixer. They are SO expensive though so I'd be equally happy with a gift card to use towards one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page