Emotional Support thread - Page 8 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #71 of 73 (permalink) Old 02-13-2015, 01:10 AM
Premier Cat

Munch here. I just don't understand what you all are saying about "other kitties" seriously, what are those? I know about dogs, humans, and short humans... are other kitties like those things? I like those things. Maybe I should get one. Only, I don't know how. How would I go 'bout getting one?

Sara, Munch (deaf Domestic Shorthair),
Oliver (hearing Irish Terrier X),
Mouse (deaf and vi Mini Dachshund),
Boo (deaf and vi Mini Dachshund),
Kat (partially deaf, and vi Mini Dachshund)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #72 of 73 (permalink) Old 02-13-2015, 07:09 AM
Premier Cat

Dear Munch. Coco here. BEG. That is how you get what you want. BEG and give the human a really sad look, then when one of those other kitties come your way pounce on it and scare the begebbers out of it. SUCH FUN!!

Cat owners' prayer: "Lord help me be the person my cat thinks I am"
post #73 of 73 (permalink) Old 02-13-2015, 08:34 AM
Cool Cat

I think I need another little brother. They took Ashes away, now I have no one to follow me and worship the ground I walk on. Every cat deserves one of those, no? I have nobody to teach my ways to. And no playmate to pounce on. Shadow is really just no fun. He wont play with me. Dogs are much fun to chase after, maybe i should get one of those. But my mom dont like for me to chase dogs, she says its mean and backwards. Sigh.

Munch, trust me you do not one of those short humans. Talk about high maintanance. Whenever mom is around one she pays me no mind. And they enjoy pulling tails! If I were you i'd stick to dogs.

And what is this beg? Is that the same as the "give me what i want now or i wont cuddle with you" glare? It works wonders.

-Mystery

This is Shadow. I say no more "little brothers"! The last one was terrible! I swear he wanted to eat me! Always attacking me! And I think Mystery sometimes told him to! He dont need anymore minions! I'm one hundred percent fine with just us as it is. Maybe I would play with Mystery more if he wasnt so rough. And definitely no dogs! Thats just crazy! It would EAT ME! And dont get me started on short humans! They try to eat me too! I suggest if you dont want to get eaten then...everything is fine... exactly the way it is now....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page