Pizza thread - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-17-2015, 03:08 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Pizza thread

What's your favorite topping? Do you do delivery, frozen or homemade? Any recipes or ideas?

I love mushrooms, pepperoni, sausage, olives!, and of course, lotsa motza!

I've tried Hawaiian and gyro pizza, both very good 'specialty' pies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-17-2015, 05:23 PM
Cat

I've always been a pepperoni kinda guy, but some years ago I decided to add onions (more specifically, double onions) into the mix and it has become a 2nd favorite of mine.

I'm also partial to some 2/3/4+ cheese pizzas, but I'm super picky with food in general so usually, pepperoni is the only universal topping that makes most pizza brands tolerable for me. lol

Also, thin-crust is the only crust type I can stand. I prefer delivery 90% of the time, but I do like Totino's frozen "Party Pizza" as well.

Proud parent of Scamper (age 12) and Robin (age 4)
At the rainbow bridge: Slippy, Faramir, Gabriel, Lucky, Ammy
post #3 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-17-2015, 07:22 PM
Tom Cat

I love any kind of 'za, but I've been partial to white 'za with peppers and onions these days (with a heap of garlic of course!) So good

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-17-2015, 09:31 PM
Cool Cat

I always love pepperoni - and lately I've been addicted to pepperoni, pineapple, and onion on my pizza.

My FAVORITE is Marion's Piazza - a local Dayton, OH chain that is out of this world incredible. Imagine the most incredible thin crust pizza of your life with super finely minced toppings and tiny little pieces. Every pizza there is just heavenly.

If I don't go to Marion's, Domino's is one of my favorites because it's consistent, cheap, and I can track my pizza.
post #5 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-17-2015, 10:15 PM
Premier Cat

Mmmmm!! Pizza! Thin crust, all flavors/toppings! Papa Murphy's pizza, has a Taco Grande pizza that is super good, but it's 'seasonal'!:rolleyes:
I really like Digorno's frozen pizzas, especially the cheese stuffed crust ones!

"A Cat must have three different names:
An everyday family name; A particular name;
And the name but the Cat Himself Knows, and will never confess." T.S. Eliot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-17-2015, 10:22 PM
Premier Cat

I am am celiac and can't eat gluten, so I missed on having pizza for a while. Now, there are so many options I can enjoy pizza again. Red Brick makes a yummy veggie pizza to which I add chicken and extra cheese. It is delicious! There is a local place, Zia Pizza that makes good g.uten free pizza. However, my favorite gluten free of all times I had in Arizona at a place called Picazzo's. Everything can be ordered gluten free and it is all organic. They have also a full bar with gluten free beer and vodkas. It is just heavenly!
post #7 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-19-2015, 04:36 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Pizza Sauce:
1 28 oz can peeled tomatoes in juice
1 small onion diced or finely minced
3-4 fresh basil leaves
1 tsp dried oregano
pinch salt

Empty tomatoes into can and smoosh
into heavy bottom 1 qt pan add olive oil

saute onions til translucent, garlic til golden

add tomatoes and simmer for 15 minutes stirring occasionally, and add salt peeper, and if tomatoes are tart, sugar.
post #8 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-19-2015, 04:39 PM
Kitten

We just made a new favourite: Baby Spinach, mushrooms and black olives. But I also love Pepperoni. We tend to only do delivery but I would love to make my own.
post #9 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-19-2015, 04:50 PM
Cool Cat

Gosh, I feel like a freak here. I am ... "a breadivore" and for me pizza is just a wonderful form of hot fresh bread. So I enjoy thick crust - Pizza Hut Pan Pizza with pepperoni and extra cheese. Shoot, I'd eat the crust dipped in olive oil and herbs with no topping at all. But I do love cheese and pepperoni, so that's what we get. I only have one person who loves pizza the way I do, and when he's around we'll go buy some.

That said, the baby spinach/mushroom/black olive sounds great.
post #10 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-19-2015, 05:03 PM
Premier Cat

I love pizza. My favorite was a thin crust xtra cheese with EVERYTHING except black olives/ BLECH, they are repulsive.

Unfortunately the swelling that turned my lips into mick jaggers and made my eyes swell shut... and the massive hives I've had for the last 3 months has been tracked back to casein. Casein is the protein in dairy so yeah..... no point in eating pizza with no cheese 'cause ....EWWWWW.

I guess I've eaten my last pizza.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page