Count to one billion - 2017 (part two) - Page 2 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 355 (permalink) Old 01-23-2017, 08:12 PM
Premier Cat

I've got work in 50 minutes. I could gom for a pepper-and-swiss hoagie...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 355 (permalink) Old 01-23-2017, 09:27 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

I know that feeling, Deb.....wouldn't take much at all to keep me at home with the apudds all day. I have a Countdown app on my iPad that is counting the 1712 days left until I get to retire....early and reduced pension of course, but it's retirement and worth it!
post #13 of 355 (permalink) Old 01-24-2017, 02:29 AM
Cat

11962 (I think we were in the 11980's before all the posts were lost)

@Mochas Mommy I just looked up how long it is until I retire - I think having an app that counted down daily from 7914 would be awfully depressing!

Working on getting Abigail onto a fully raw diet - and today I think we have a milestone!

I've been feeding her 50% raw, 50% wet for a few weeks now, and whilst she has always eaten the raw, she does leave it until last. This morning she ate the raw first.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 355 (permalink) Old 01-24-2017, 03:46 AM
Senior Cat

Presumably the old thread got deleted when the version was rolled back?

Been to the cats protection twice now, no kitties have seemed to fit right, yet... I'm not in any rush but maybe it's me? Haha
post #15 of 355 (permalink) Old 01-24-2017, 04:38 AM
Cat Addict

Alexis, the right kitty will find its way to your heart soon.

And Carrie, I can't think about retirement yet. I'm almost 44 years old and I have to be in my 60s to retire. That is too far away to even consider. And though I love Mark, he is no sugar daddy...lol!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #16 of 355 (permalink) Old 01-24-2017, 10:19 AM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

I was kind of hoping the old thread would reappear after they figure out what happened and we could just add our new counts on.

I used to think I'd work into my 60s and go for full pension.....now, I love working with kids but can definitely do without all the politics and paperwork of the job. So I looked at my earliest reduced pension and my pay check....and determined I would basically be working this hard for less than a third of my pay check each month. If I need money that badly, I will go work at Starbucks or somewhere for the difference.
post #17 of 355 (permalink) Old 01-24-2017, 10:22 AM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

It's great to hear Abigail is taking to her raw food! I brought home a small container of a new kind last night to try with Simba (he needs some pumpkin to get something moving)....he picked the gravy and turned his nose at the rest. Meli went crazy for the gravy-less leftovers!

Evince.....I know you will find the perfect kitty and she can FaceTime with you with your other baby!
post #18 of 355 (permalink) Old 01-24-2017, 12:00 PM
Cat Addict

I hear you Carrie. I feel the same way. The kids are enjoyable enough but the bureaucracy and paperwork are enough to drive a person mad.

On another note, Mark and his wife....yes, he is still married...went to court today. His wife has been such a PIA about the divorce that it is taking literally years to bang out an agreement. He should be a free man in about June!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #19 of 355 (permalink) Old 01-24-2017, 07:59 PM
Premier Cat

How's Simba feeling today, Carrie? Did you give him some pumpkin?
post #20 of 355 (permalink) Old 01-24-2017, 08:10 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Will there be a big celebration in June, Deb? Fancy new outfits for the dogs and Amelia?

Simba seems to have moved things along....he didn't lick enough to get a good cleaning out. He should perk right up tonight.....I was digging under our bed for Meli's favourite fetch toy (that he dropped between the mattress and headboard last night and complained loudly about all night long...our bed in currently boxed in for when we need the extra room for mommy cats to give birth in). As I was squishing my hand to get the feather toy for him, I felt a pompom ball and it is Simba's favourite Blue Ball that he absolutely loves (and I thought I had accidently vacuumed). He better appreciate that...I scratched some perfectly good skin off my wrist reaching in there!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page