Count to One Million - 2017 - Page 3 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-05-2017, 05:30 AM
Cat

Going to do my best to try and post more often here rather than just read. Lets see how that goes!

@Sprite - Yes, Abigail is completely back to her old self, apart from the love-bug in overdrive. I love it, and hope it stays, but you never know! On her CT scans, both her ear cavities were filled, with the right being the worse. She has now started paying attention to her left ear, so I think it is bothering her still, I just cant bring myself to put her through all that again - though the referral vet did say next time we could try without the cone at all, since it bothered her so much - I would just need to keep an extra close eye on her, to make sure she didnt open up her stitches.

@MM - I can imagine that is quite rewarding! I send Abigail's breeder updates fairly often, and they seem quite pleased to receive them. Abi has certainly brought a lot of joy and happiness to me over the last year or so. My other cat-owning friends tell me she is spoiled shamelessly!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-05-2017, 07:08 PM
Premier Cat

Has anyone ever heard from Goldtanker?
post #23 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-06-2017, 09:36 PM
Premier Cat

Nope....not sure I know who that is!

Down to two little kittens,,,,,sniff sniff,,,,,

Thankfully it is Friday! I'm exhausted
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 12:45 AM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

MM, my goodness, what will you do with all of your time now? I'm so happy for Smoke. That little cutie so deserved a family who would love her and make her happy. I guess the previous family was just a little too boisterous for her.

DebS, I've heard of the peloton, but you know how active I am...not a chance I'd ever get one. Peloton in French refers to a pack of cyclists, I believe. (It's also the word for a ball of yarn; I know this from watching/reading kitty-related things. )

Adelea, I'm so glad to hear that Abigail's fully recovered, at least as far as her right ear is concerned. Did she only have the procedure done on her right ear last time? And is this something that can recur?

bluemilk, is goldtanker the member who had a feral kitty named Midnight who disappeared?

Miss Celia is at the vet overnight. But the vet closes at noon tomorrow, and it's supposed to snow into the morning. My catsitter doesn't travel in the snow, and I don't see me, my cane, a carrier, and snow being a good combination. My housekeeper offered to pick her up, but I hate to ask anyone to go out in bad weather, because they're so bad at clearing the roads here. Ugh.
post #25 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 05:07 AM
Cat Addict

Spirite, I'm sorry to hear about poor Celia! Does that mean she will be stuck with the vet until Monday?

We are expecting quite a bit of snow today as well. I'm worried that my Peloton bike won't get here before it begins. If it comes in the morning, I should be all set but it is supposed to snow hard from noon through the night.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #26 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 06:41 AM
Tom Cat

11954 Ok I'm a very regular visitor on the counter forum but not at all a poster. I will pledge to add at least 50 posts by end of March. To formalize my pledge I am off to eat a bacon sandwich for breakfast. Nothing beats Irish bacon.
post #27 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 08:24 AM
Cat Addict

Hi there annegirl! I loved the bacon in Ireland! Thanks for helping us with this thread.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #28 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 09:49 AM
Tom Cat

11956 Thanks Deb Toasted bacon and mozzarella sandwich. Yummy
post #29 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 12:25 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

11957. Hi annegirl! Oh toasted bacon and mozzarella...now that was mean! Actually, I have both of those here. Hm...

DebS, I think you're getting what we just got. It looks like about 6" - more than what was forecast. And it appears the vet is closed. I called at 9:30 and left a message, then called again about 30 mins ago and got the answering machine again. So yes, it looks like Celia's snowed in til Monday.
post #30 of 59 (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 01:47 PM
Premier Cat

Did I hear bacon?

The vet is closed!?! I hope someone is there to look after Celia! They should let her come home,,,,,keep her all weekend! Don't they have an after hours number? Poor Celia!

Welcome Annie Girl! A lurker come to help us "fabulous" counters!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page