Patches in drawer - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-16-2003, 04:24 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Patches in drawer

HAhaha...Patches has always been very fond of drawers. She can open them and climb all the way in. Den she'll push the other drawers out and climb in from inside.. I came home today and my mom said to me, "Do you know what your cat did today? I don't know what's wrong with her, but she was SLEEPING IN MY UNDERWEAR DRAWER!" I dunno y, but i found that hilarious. I almost stopped breathing..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-16-2003, 09:44 PM
Senior Cat

lol, cats sleep in the strangest places. Ben, one of my four babies, lies on tops of our birdcage on the wire and falls asleep. It must be very uncomfortable, but he since to enjoy it
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-16-2003, 11:36 PM
Tom Cat

Send a message via AIM to Bengalsownme
Thats cute.

Julie
Dotagious Bengals, FL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-09-2003, 03:43 PM
Tom Cat

My cat fell asleep in a terracotta plant pot when he was a kitten. I've got a picture of it. Very cute... I'll post it sometime.

'Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece' - Leonardo da Vinci
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-10-2003, 07:24 AM
Cool Cat

My old cat who had diabetes once got stuck in the silverware drawer - CLOSED.

He managed to get into the below cabinets (they were open). He managed to climb up in behind and over the back of the silverware drawer. We heard meowing and we were searching like 10 minutes for him. We open the silverware drawer when we heard the silverware clinking together.

Mind you this is when he was a kitten of course. I don't think he could have made it through that gap full grown.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-11-2003, 05:44 PM
Tom Cat

awe poor kitty. They sure do the strangest things.

Julie
Dotagious Bengals, FL
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-12-2003, 12:22 AM
Cat

Send a message via AIM to HelloBeautiful Send a message via Yahoo to HelloBeautiful
funny story that's kinda like yours but not really..........

omg, the silverware story reminds me of when my cat once brought in a LIVE mouse and let it loose! We never found that mouse, but apparantly it invited friends over and they made more mousies and one of those baby mice lived under the cabinet in our kitchen. (I wouldn't let my dad kill the mice, but made him put out those 'humane' traps EVERYWHERE) One day I was unloading the dishwasher and when I got to the silverware, I opened the drawer and a mouse FLEW out of the drawer and landed next to my feet!!!!!! I screamed bloody murder and that mouse ran away! I don't think I've ever been so close to a heart-attack in my life! ....ahem....I just thought I'd share that.....

Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function - Garrison Keiller
>>>>)
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-12-2003, 04:16 PM
Tom Cat

lol I would have screamed like crazy too.

Julie
Dotagious Bengals, FL
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-22-2003, 04:46 PM
Premier Cat

Hehe I have a post under Cat Tails about Sugar loves Boxers and she did almost the same exact thing. It still cracks me up thinking about it
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-22-2003, 07:18 PM
Cool Cat

my friend's kitten (10, 11 weeks old) got into her wall the other day!! she just moved, and couldn't find her kitten anywhere. he managed to slip into the cabinet under the sink, and when they opened it he ran into a hole in the wall where the pipes go in. he could have gotten very stuck inside the wall!! they live on the top of a duplex. anyway, he came out, and they blocked up they way he got into the cabinet. scary, though!!

-faile

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

artistry by ForJazz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page