Fun Reading - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-09-2004, 03:12 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Fun Reading

I found this in my dog forum:

1. Two peanuts walk into a bar. One was asalted.

2. A jumper cable walks into a bar. The barman says "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."

3. A sandwich walks into a bar. The barman says, "Sorry we don't serve food in here."

4. A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

5. A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says:
"A beer please, and one for the road."

6. Two aerial antennas meet on a roof, fall in love get married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was brilliant.

7. Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"

8. "Doc, I can't stop singing 'The green, green grass of home." That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome. "Is it common?" "It's not unusual."

9. Two cows standing next to each other in a field, Daisy says to Dolly "I was artificially inseminated this morning." "I don't believe you," said Dolly. "It's true, no bull!" exclaimed Daisy.

10. A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only Glad Wrap shorts.The shrink says, "Well, I can clearly see you're nuts."

11. Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar. One says, "I've lost my electron." The other says, "Are you sure?"The first replies, "Yes, I'm positive..."

12. Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bullcrap before.

13. A man takes his Rottweiler to the vet and says, "My dog's cross-eyed, is there anything you can do for him?" "Well," says the vet, "let's have a look at him." So he picks the dog up and examines his eyes, then checks his teeth. Finally, he says "I'm going to have to put him down." "What?, Because he's cross-eyed?" "No, because he's really heavy"

14. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.

15. I went to a seafood disco rave last week.... and pulled a mussel.

16. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly; but when they lit a fire in the craft, it sank, proving once and for all that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.

17. What do you call a fish with no eyes? ... A fsh

Emily
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-09-2004, 03:55 PM
Cat

You really made me laugh Aonir!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-09-2004, 06:40 PM
Premier Cat

Re: Fun Reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aonir
10. A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only Glad Wrap shorts.The shrink says, "Well, I can clearly see you're nuts."
Haha this really cracked me up!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-09-2004, 10:00 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
Thanks, Emily. I needed a laugh!

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page