Kitty Story - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-18-2004, 09:23 PM Thread Starter

Kitty Story

I just remembered a story that occurred some time ago when I was living on a farm with my parents out in the country and I thought perhaps you would like to hear it. I owned this black kitten named Kelizah, and I loved her to death. One day I had her up in my treehouse and I was tying a ribbon around her neck. As I went to cut it off, she squirmed and I accidentally cut off a sliver of her ear. It was just the part with the extra skin, and she was allright, but I still felt terrible for days. Eventually she forgave me, but she always bore the crecent-shaped notch on her ear. She disappeared before she was fully grown, probably because of coyotes. She was my most favorite cat that I've owned so far, and I would give anything to have her back.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-18-2004, 09:51 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
What a shame that you lost her. Sometimes we have a special bond with one of our pets, something that seems to tie us together forever--no matter how much we love our other pets.

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 04:52 PM
Premier Cat

Awww how sad. I read halfway through and I thought that you were going to say she came back and you knew it was her b/c of the crescent shaped ear........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 06:27 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
Wouldn't that have been a wonderful ending?

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 09:02 PM Thread Starter

Yes, it would have been a wonderful ending, too bad it didn't happen that way. I loved her very much.. By the way, Kitkat, I used to have a kitty that looked just like the one in your avatar. I named him Hisslen because he hissed at me all the time as a kitten. I have a story about him as well. At the farm we have a tub out in the pasture that the cows and horse drink out of, and one day Hisslen found his way in there when he was a kitten and would have drowned if I had not heard his cries in time to save him. The ironic thing is that his son (who looked just like him) also almost drowned, but I saved him as well. On a farm, animals get into all sorts of things sometimes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page