The Creation Story - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-05-2005, 07:33 PM Thread Starter
Banned

The Creation Story

The Creation Story

On the first day of creation, God created the cat.

On the second day, God created man to serve the cat.

On the third day, God created all the animals of the earth to serve as potential food for the cat.

On the fourth day, God created honest toil so that man could labor for the good of the cat.

On the fifth day, God created the sparkle ball so that the cat might or might not play with it.

On the sixth day, God created veterinary science to keep the cat healthy and the man broke.

On the seventh day, God tried to rest, but he had to scoop the litterbox.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-05-2005, 07:50 PM
Banned

Ha, ha!! Pretty funny!! Is that why God had Moses carry down from the mountain another commandment: "Thou shalt clean thy cat's litterbox" (I think that was on the first tablet that he broke.)
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-06-2005, 02:14 AM

That was so cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timskitties
Is that why God had Moses carry down from the mountain another commandment: "Thou shalt clean thy cat's litterbox" (I think that was on the first tablet that he broke.)
I think it was "Thou salt clean my cat's litterbox." God is probably getting sick of scooping that box after so long after all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-06-2005, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timskitties
Ha, ha!! Pretty funny!! Is that why God had Moses carry down from the mountain another commandment: "Thou shalt clean thy cat's litterbox" (I think that was on the first tablet that he broke.)
I used to think those kind of comments were just silly - I was never a slave to Jinx's litterbox habits, he just did his thing and I cleaned his box at my own convenience; then Tilak came home. Tilak's another story - no matter how long in between, if she gets more than 2 #2's in the box, you'd better scoop it or expect the next to end up on the floor. I've got 3 litterboxes now and she only uses one, never the same one, mind you, it changes from day to day. She uses the same litterbox all day, and if it's not kept clean, she will protest.

Just goes to show, all cats are different.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-06-2005, 09:36 AM
Premier Cat

Ahhh, can't forget about those litterbox duties
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page