The Cats' Bill of Rights - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-01-2005, 09:29 PM Thread Starter
Banned

The Cats' Bill of Rights

Humans shall make no law respecting an establishment of boundaries or prohibiting the free exercise therein, or abridging the freedom of access, or the right to peaceful assembly. In other words: The cat is entitled to go outside anytime she/he wants.

A well-carried provisional chamber, being necessary to the fulfillment of a feline's whims, shall not be infringed. In other words: The cat is entitled to EAT anytime s/he wants.

The right of the feline to be secure in their domain, and effects, against unreasonable discomposure, shall not be violated. In other words: The cat is entitled to SLEEP anytime s/he wants.

Humans shall issue no warrants or decrees or edicts as prescribed to the demarcation of possessions or property which are in direct conflict with right of life, liberty, and the pursuit of feline affirmation. In other words: The cat is entitled to sleep ANYWHERE s/he wants.

The feline shall be immune to all criminal accusations, indictments, and complaints. The accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and impartial dismissal of any and all charges provided said feline's compulsory right to obtain any or all witnesses, including character witnesses, are obtained in his favor. In other words: Cats can do anything they want as long as they're cute.

Neither serfdom, vassalage, or involuntary servitude will be tolerated, except by said cats in proprietorship of their humans. In other words: What I say goes. (And I can sleep on your face...)

No Canis familiaris shall, in time of peace or at any other time, be quartered in any dwelling without the consent of the potentate, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by sovereign. In other words: No dogs in the house without my permission.

The right of the feline to be protected against unreasonable search and seizures shall not be breached or infringed upon at any time or any place. In other words: Don't disturb me when I am sleeping in a drawer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 09:25 AM
Premier Cat

Quote:
Cats can do anything they want as long as they're cute.

Don't disturb me when I am sleeping in a drawer.
Of course we have to definitely follow these
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 01:29 PM

Quote:
You mean like this?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 04:15 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnGella
Quote:
You mean like this?
LOL, exactly!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-03-2005, 01:28 AM

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-04-2005, 08:25 PM

Of coourse! Nothing but the best always!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 03:24 PM

"In a cat's world, everything is his!" (forgot who the author was)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page