5 Things your Cat knows about You - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 04:16 PM Thread Starter
Banned

5 Things your Cat knows about You

You are bigger than they are:
This they discovered the first time you accidentally stepped on them.

You are a great source of food:
And it must amaze cats, who no doubt see us as ponderous, clawless buffoons with a bowling ball's brain and a physique to match, yet every day we supply them with tasty cat food.

You are easily manipulated:
Walk a mile in your cat's collar and you'll see that you are the proverbial pushover. Your needs as far as your cat goes are simple: the desire to be loved; the desire to sleep undisturbed, and to figure out your taxes without meows, yelps, and howls from the help of a furry-footed paper-scattering critter.

You are slower than they are:
They can click on their power-booster jet rockets and fly into another room in a blur and hide in a spot in our house you don't know exists and can never find.

You aren't particularly bright:
A cat knows the true meaning of life, but he's not sharing the secret with us - he knows when he's got a good thing going.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-03-2005, 01:22 AM

thats so cute! but sometimes SO TRUE! Especially that they are quicker then you! My bfs quick too but I'm as slow as a mouse sometimes in keeping my cats inside at NIGHT lol
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-03-2005, 02:18 AM

Cute..do agree on those been true.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-17-2005, 07:10 AM

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-20-2005, 02:38 AM

True it is

Yea true i feel like such a giant around my kitties dont you and i sometimes wonder if they ever feel intimidated by me for my size to them
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-28-2005, 08:44 PM
Banned

Well, they wouldn't get stepped on if they didn't intentionally plop down right in front of me when I'm stumbling from one place to another with my arms full!!
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-29-2005, 12:22 AM

We were just over to our friends last night, and they were kitty sitting our other friends cat. They don't have any pets of their own, they are more of Terrarium type people they love the nature. So this cat they are not used to is one of THE WORST cats for laying in front of your every step.

Well to my point is that this cat decided to step down in front of my friend Jody and Jody went right head first into the ground because she was not so used to having a cat plop down in front of her. She hit the floor and looked up and just started laughing so hard.

I started to laugh too because I felt so embarrased for her because I could only think of the countless times I had done the same thing!!!!
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-29-2005, 04:37 AM

How about:
You can't see at night.

I wonder if cats assume that everyone sees like they do or if they observe (by us blundering around bumping into things) that we can't see well below certain light levels.

I was in the backyard with my night vision scope looking at a cat (cats are easy to see with night-vision because their eyes reflect the IR illuminator). This apparently freaked out the cat that I was looking right at him instead of being blissfully unaware of his presence, because he suddenly took off like a shot even though we were fifty feet apart.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-04-2005, 06:08 PM

that is so cute and true - ah and i love my cats anyway!
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-09-2005, 10:22 AM
Cool Cat

yup, so true!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page