cat fur everywhere... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-04-2005, 09:26 PM Thread Starter

cat fur everywhere...

Having cats, we of course have plenty of cat fur, too. Its impossible to escape. Here’s where it shows up in my life:

1)I wear cat fur; my cats like to invade a laundry basket full of warm clothes.
2)I sleep in cat fur; my cats claim my bed when I am not using it, and when I am using it.
3)cat fur floats in the air; especially, after I’ve been petting them for a while.
4)cat fur on the rugs; this doesn’t happen so much with our current short-hairs, but our past long-hairs liked to redecorate.
5)Cat fur on flat surfaces; they like to walk on the shelves and counters, especially the counters even though they are not allowed.
6)I eat cat fur; they beg to be pet while I am eating, and as a result of #3, the cat fur falls into my food.

How does cat fur show up in your lives?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-04-2005, 11:03 PM
Banned

Yesterday I got something in my eye that was driving me nuts. Finally I discovered it was a cat hair!!
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-05-2005, 09:28 AM
Premier Cat

It's everywhere! I sometimes get it in my eyes, and I wear contacts. If I put on hand lotion and touch the carpet before it dries, little individual furs. Sometimes when I'm driving, there is cat fur flying around in the car
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 03:19 PM

Cat fur, everywhere!! I have 4. I have found fur in the refrigerator, on the stove burners, on every single piece of clothing I own. In my car, in my briefcase (how did it get in there???) I don't buy black clothes because I'm just asking for trouble, there! I love the post about contact lenses, because I, too, wear them and a cat fur in my eyes feels like a saber sword. But I wouldn't trade any of it!!
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 04:43 PM

YEs. I get cat fur even in the bathroom sink. Allie likes to be in the bathroom when I take a bath. Also, when I put makeup on, she looks at me like I want some of that! So I put blush on her and of course, it gets on my face!
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 04:58 PM
Premier Cat

We are pretty bad for it too. I use the dyson pet hoover tho, and lots of grooming (when they will let me) I guess has helped, but it doesnt feel like it sometimes lol
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 10:20 PM

Ahh..Kitty hair...yes I do get it everywhere and even on clothes that are hanging up from them,and O lets not for get that wet bath towel,when I put it down here comes the boys to lay on it.
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 10:39 PM
Premier Cat

I'm glad I am not the only one who had had cat hair in their eyes. Not a good combination with contact lenses!
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-09-2005, 11:05 PM

EVERYWHERE!!!

I have 5 indoor cats.

I buy my clothes "cat friendly". There are certain fabric I cant buy because they nevr become cat hair free.
Theres even hair in the car........*sigh*
But I SO love them all!!!!!
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 02:28 AM

Cat hair gets in the axles of my micro RC cars (ZipZaps, Bits, SuperSlicks), forcing me to attack the axles with an x-acto knife, needle, and tweezers.

Cat hair gets on my clothes. Winnie sheds both white and black hair so they show up so no matter what color of clothes I'm wearing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page