There was a red package... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-22-2010, 07:17 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

There was a red package...

tucked between the glass and wooden door of my townhouse when I came home after work. When I examined it, I saw that it was a nicely wrapped gift from the couple I rent from. I waited to unwrap it till my flatmate got home, and to our surprise this is what we found inside:

Apparently one of our landlords dabbles in a bit of painting!! I wish the photo could do the picture more justice, but this is what I can come up with for now. I'm thinking of asking him to do a portrait of Simone as well (for $ of course) so I can have a matching set!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-22-2010, 07:35 PM
Premier Cat

What a lovely painting and what a lovely gesture on the part of your landlord. Typically, one only ever hears negative things about landlords. It's so nice to hear some positive news for a change!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-22-2010, 09:24 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
What a lovely painting and what a lovely gesture on the part of your landlord. Typically, one only ever hears negative things about landlords. It's so nice to hear some positive news for a change!
I know right?! I think the difference is that "landlording" is not their profession; rather, the townhouse that we are renting is their old home that they decided to rent out rather than sell when they moved across town (probably because the economy isn't so good). The husband is retired, and the wife is a spanish professor. They've been extremely nice and helpful anytime we've needed repairs!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-22-2010, 10:44 PM
Super Moderator

What a thoughtful and beautiful gift!

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page