question about photoshop - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 08:06 PM Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 546
question about photoshop

i have a program called photoimpact, and its pretty good...but it cant handle things like blurrs or cat whiskers. to take out an object, you have to trace around it with your mouse. this can be messy and it cuts things off very sharply so that it looks fake. does photoshop have different tools that can make things fade out softly, or hand small things like cat whiskers?
Paw Prints is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-09-2006, 05:12 PM
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 615
I don't think either would be much of a problem. Photoshop Elements 4 is probably all you need for photo dabbling and it has blur tools and much more sophisticated lassoing tools. It even has tools to smudge faces to remove blemishes. And it's about $70 as opposed to the full-blown photoshop which is hundreds of dollars.
TAsunder is offline  
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-09-2006, 07:29 PM
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 3,708
Try Ebay.....
BoscosMum is offline  
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome