Have you ever seen identical triplets/quadruplets? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-04-2008, 02:39 PM Thread Starter

Have you ever seen identical triplets/quadruplets?

Have you ever seen IDENTICAL triplets or quadruplets?

I saw four 3-year olds at a botanical garden once who were identical as far as I could tell. I read once that only about 20 sets of identical quadruplets are alive right now so I wonder if they actually were though. Another time I saw (I think) 3 identical girls working at a bookstore. I'm not absolutely sure though, one of them may have looked slightly different. On the other hand, maybe only the hair/clothes of one of them was different like in the picture below.

Also, how many pairs of identical twins have you seen? I've seen at least 11 plus there's probably some I don't remember.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-04-2008, 03:12 PM
Cool Cat

I've never seen any groups larger than twins. I've seen...oh, two or three sets of twins.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-04-2008, 03:24 PM
Banned

I know a set of triplets, it's slightly bizarre talking to them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-04-2008, 03:27 PM
Super Moderator

I thought I saw triplets once, but it was the Bailey's.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-04-2008, 03:32 PM Thread Starter

^^Are they identical?
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-04-2008, 03:33 PM
Super Moderator

Bailey's - the drink!

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-04-2008, 04:31 PM
Cool Cat

Why was it bizarre to talk to triplets?

post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-04-2008, 04:33 PM

I havent seen triplets before but I have seen my share of idetical twins. I was friends with twins that weren't identical in high school, and my cousins are twins but once again not identical.
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-04-2008, 04:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinityQuiet
Why was it bizarre to talk to triplets?
Because I was like, seeing TRIPLE maaan....

I thought someone had spiked my double vodka
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-04-2008, 04:39 PM
Super Moderator

I've seen a couple sets of triplets in passing. Twins are all over the place. I have twin cousins. Have 4 friends with twins and see people with twins out and about all the time.

Two of the sets of twins I know are right on my cul-de-sac...living right next door to each other. First it was 2 houses away, then a year later next door...it was heading my way but I managed to dodge that bullet . One set moved a couple months ago. But the set next door is still there. They are two and a half year old girls.

They're biologically identical, but there are facial differences and they're pretty easy to tell apart when you can see their face. From the back it's impossible, so they are typically dressed in outfits that are alike, but different...eg same outfit different color. I've never been this closely involved with seeing twins grow up until these two. They're a riot, there is definitely synergy in numbers. The conversations between them are hysterical and they plot like pros. Should be really interesting as they grow older....

Holly, Misty & their friend, Jake, the dog.
Onyx, Callie May, Maggie & Kobi forever in my heart.
Yes, I know I need a new signature pic...someday...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page