I need to be cheered up! Crabby day! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-06-2008, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

I need to be cheered up! Crabby day!

I'm having a really bad day..........the inlaws have been here all weekend, and are now staying till tomorrow I just found out! I'm trying so hard. I always try to be pleasant, but this weekend is really testing me! And if you knew my inlaws........you'd truly understand! I could really use some cheering up (calming down)!!! They just come in and take over, something I would NEVER do at someones home. I wanted to sit down last night after a long day, and watch a little tv with Patches on my lap. They weren't even in the living room watching it! The sister in law asked her husband, if I had "permission" to have the remote!!!!!!! And she was serious!!!!! My tongue slipped.........patience lost............it was rude I know, but I snapped and said I don't need "permission" to watch my own tv! On top of that, they are all smokers. Granted, they smoke outside on the patio, but one of them walked in the house with cigarette ash on their shoe, and ground it on my carpet!

The blood is boiling.................."Calm, Peaceful, Joyful, and Relaxed".........breath in.........breath out.........Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

So, tell me something funny! Marie and Heidi...........where oh where are my Marie and Heidi when I need them????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-06-2008, 03:58 PM
Cool Cat

There is a lolcat for every occasion...

post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-06-2008, 04:36 PM
Super Moderator

Have you thought of making them a seafood salad - just for them (using cat food)?

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-06-2008, 04:46 PM
Super Moderator

post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-06-2008, 04:47 PM
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by marie73
Have you thought of making them a seafood salad - just for them (using cat food)?
With a chicken salad sandwich on the side?
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-06-2008, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

OMG............you guys are awesome! It's working! I actually smiled today!
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-06-2008, 05:53 PM
Premier Cat

Sorry, I think I'm too muzzy-headed to be funny right now. We had to move far, far away....but they still found us.

post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-06-2008, 05:53 PM
Cool Cat

Don't ya hate it when people say, "Aw, lighten up, it could be worse."?

Well, it could. Years ago, my ex-inlaws visited. Daddy-in-law was drunk as a skunk, got up in the middle of the night, and peed in the closet!!!

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you criticize him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

=(^.^)= Elsie
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-06-2008, 06:00 PM
Cool Cat

Did you check him for a UTI?
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-06-2008, 06:00 PM
Super Moderator

I would have had him fixed.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page