Sending out a purry thank you to my peeps across The Pond! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-01-2008, 02:46 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Sending out a purry thank you to my peeps across The Pond!

I was floored today when the florist drove into my driveway as I was yardening. I asked if she needed directions and she said 'no, I think I'm where I'm supposed to be...' Huh?
Then she pulled THIS out for me!

I read the card and was thunderstruck to see it was from London kitteh-friends Allie and Toby!

Here are (clockwise from upper left) Shasta, Silver-Mousie, Squirrely-Jo, Marmalade, BooBoo and Curly tasti... I mean inspecting the beautiful roses.

I thought they smelled divine and the kitties wanted to eat the beautiful 'salad' so I have put the roses in my bedroom with the door closed to keep them safe. Thank you so very much. This morning was a bit stressful when I realized I am only a week away from surgery. I know this is going to be good for me, but it became very immediate and scary now that I've reached May and realized the 8th is only days away. Thank you very much for relieving my anxiety level, it was very much needed and your and Toby's gift arrived with perfect timing.
*happy-tears*

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-01-2008, 02:48 PM

aww thats amazingly wonderful and sweet! you will do great in your surgery so you have nothing to worry about God Bless
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-01-2008, 02:51 PM
Premier Cat

You are very welcome Heidi.

I'm very pleased the flowers turned out so pretty!

"FIV != PTS"
"SENIOR KITTIZENS ROCK! (between naps)"

Allie and Ridley

Toby - waiting at the rainbow bridge (2002-2011)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-01-2008, 02:58 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

They haven't fully opened yet and some of them are still bud-like, so they will be opening and giving me pretty flowers and beautiful scent for a while. I wish you could smell them: fresh and beautiful.

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-01-2008, 03:10 PM
Premier Cat

The people on this forum are just down right wonderful. How wonderful that Allie was so thoughtful and gave you such joy today Heidi.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-01-2008, 07:17 PM
Super Moderator

How sweet of Allie! Lately I've seen so much kindess around here like that. What a great community we are!
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-01-2008, 07:50 PM

Oh my.............Allie's kindness to Heidi has brought tears to my eyes and a big 'ol lump in my throat.

Bless you both.

Much success on your surgery Heidi. I'm sure you'll come thru it with flying colors!
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-01-2008, 09:28 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Until Allie & Toby's flowers arrived today, I didn't know how tightly wound-up I was. I could physically feel myself relax as I was reading the card and realized who had sent them. I noticed today that some of my replies over the last week were tending towards being short and abrupt. I can only attribute them to the tension, frustration and fear I was feeling with the knowledge of surgery coming quickly. I hope that I will be able to recognize those feelings and stop them before they get posted.

Allie & Toby, thank you again for the flowers, they arrived just in time, for me.
heidi

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-01-2008, 10:11 PM
Premier Cat

Allie and Toby..........that is so nice of you to do! What a thoughtful person you really are! (((hugs)))

You deserve them Heidi!
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-01-2008, 10:36 PM
Cat Addict

Re: Sending out a purry thank you to my peeps across The Pon

Aww you gals are just too sweet, I was having a bad day.. you made it a little better! Beautiful flowers.

Maria
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page