Help Needed - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-02-2008, 02:19 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Help Needed

There is a woman on the dog forum I'm on who is requesting some help from anybody in UK. Bruno is a dog she was helping with behaviour issues and has rehomed twice now because of them. if you can keep an eye out for this dog she'd be very thankful. Below is what happened.

"A man named Oscar picked him up from Kettering; he left me with 2 numbers, a home and a mobile phone number.

This guy was great, rather loopy but friendly, dog liked him and we agreed to stay in contact to see how he was getting on. It was well over 3 weeks before I got any answer off either number. He text me 2 days ago asking if he could help me because I constantly rang his numbers as I was worried.

And I asked how Bruno was and he swears he doesn’t have a dog, hates animals, is a different person and lives in a different location???

It’s the number he first text me off to ask for the dog. I asked if he knew anyone who recently got a dog or he recently got this as new sim card but he never got back to me.

Now I’m very worried. I don’t know what to do. I have put Bruno’s details on a national missing pets web page and been looking for dogs for sale just in case.

But I don’t have an address or a full name for this bloke who took him. I honestly didn’t think I needed one. He sounded really nice! I don’t know what to do.

He is chipped so if he goes to a rescue they should contact me.
"

Bruno is an Akita x German Shepherd x Husky. Pictures are below.
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...m/STA70557.jpg
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...m/STA70559.jpg
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...m/STA70549.jpg

Either the man has some mental issues or he has passed the dog on. She's posted on several other sites about Bruno and is scanning the for sale adds both off and on the computer. She wants to make sure he hasn't fallen into the wrong hands again. He may be advertised as an Akita cross, German Shepherd cross, or Husky cross. She's worried he may have been sold to a Lab.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-02-2008, 05:28 PM
Premier Cat

Wow, this is scary. I hope she finds out what happened to the dog.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-03-2008, 08:53 AM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Same here, it horrible. She took that dog in to help him with his issues or otherwise he'd be put down and now this has happened...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-09-2008, 08:40 AM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Bump!

She's still looking for Bruno!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page