Seeking opinions on products at Bath & Body Works... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-13-2008, 06:27 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Seeking opinions on products at Bath & Body Works...

If anyone here uses Bath & Body Works products I would love to hear from you! What are your favorite scents? Favorite types of products?

Our daycare lady's birthday is coming up in a couple weeks. She cares for the kids of 5 other families besides ours and I had the idea to call each of them and see if they would be willing to go in on a gift basket for her from Bath & Body. I was going to suggest that each person chip in $10 and we could get her something real good but I'll take anything they're willing to give.

I just spoke with her teenage daughter who gave me the names of the parents and also told me she uses B&B products but isn't sure what stuff she particularly likes. With her mom there in the house it wasn't like she could go fishing through the bathroom to find out either, without her mom figuring out what's going on. She did say she thinks her mom would use any of it!

I've only shopped there a couple of times for myself and those were so long ago they probably don't even carry those scents anymore. I'm not much of the "spa" type person but I do like their hand lotions. At one time I had some of their Cucumber Melon things and now I'm using the Coco Cabana-scented lotion.

Are B&B's candles good?, scented oils?

Anyway, gotta run! Thanks in advance for all the info.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-13-2008, 07:39 PM
Cool Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to mstx
Brown suger and fig (yummy!)
Warm vanilla suger
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-13-2008, 07:42 PM
Tom Cat

Ohh what a sweet idea! I <3 Bath and Body works, even more since they added other brands to their shop! My favorite products come from the antibacterial line. I bet that if she takes care of kids, she'll love them too! The foaming soap is great, and so is the hand sanitizer. My favorite scents are fig and brown sugar, sweet pea, coconut and lime, cucumber melon and lemon. They're always coming out with new scents...just try them first. I can't stand any of the cotton or linen scented ones, they're too intense!

Their candles smell a-m-a-z-i-n-g, especially the dessert ones...mmmmm.

They also have a lot of great lip balms and smaller gifts and such...Smith's Rosebud Salve in Strawberry is what I like. And if I remember correctly, they have a big sale around this time? Maybe not for a few weeks. Can you tell I really like shopping? I used to go on a big beginning of summer shopping spree every year!

Robin and...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-13-2008, 08:12 PM
Cool Cat

I don't know if they sell it there, but Burt's Bees Body Butter is the awesomest stuff in the world!
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-13-2008, 08:26 PM
Premier Cat

Not a shopper at those types of stores, but just wanted to say what a thoughtful thing to do!
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-13-2008, 08:27 PM
Super Moderator

I don't use a lot of scented stuff because it makes me sneeze, but I have the Country Apple foaming soap in the kitchen and the moisturizing hand soap in the 1/2 bath. Not over powering and sneeze-free.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Holly, Misty & their friend, Jake, the dog.
Onyx, Callie May, Maggie & Kobi forever in my heart.
Yes, I know I need a new signature pic...someday...
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-13-2008, 09:04 PM
Premier Cat

Sun-Riped Raspberry and Cucumber Melon are two of my all-time favorites. I absolutely adore their shower gels and love to try new scents.
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-13-2008, 09:49 PM

Moonlight path is my ultimate favorite. Sure I love the rose, tangerine, and cucumber flavors (yes I call them flavors, I'm a little out there!) but moonlight path is so pretty. My mom and I both wear the body spray, have the shampoo and conditoners and have the room fragrances. The smell just makes me feel so pretty and soft. Its not overwhelming and it doesn't make me sneeze at all. Its got lavender, rose and a gentle very faint musk. Try some before you buy them cause if you don't like them then the person you're buying for might not either. I think its a great idea!!!!
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-13-2008, 09:58 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Gosh! I never expected to read so many ideas. I'm gonna be in that store for an hour just testing things. So, is it corny to get a variety of scents in different products, like if I were to get a couple of shower gels, a couple different smelling body lotions, and yet a couple different candles, or should I pick 1 scent and go with a variety of products in that scent line?
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-13-2008, 10:01 PM

My absolute favorite is the black raspberry vanilla. I also like sun ripened raspberry and sweet pea. What a nice idea!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page