A couple points while I'm bored at work:
1. No pine/cedar bedding *but i think you have hammies, so you probably already know that* They're TOXIC and will cause respiratory disease in your pets. Pigs pee a LOT. A LOT! Paper based beddings are good choices for them.. Carefresh (pricey), Yesterdays News (more cost effective!).
2. Piggers need LARGE amounts of timothy hay *NOT alfalfa!*, veggies, and ORANGES/STRAWBERRIES (which are high in Vit C and piggers cant produce that for themslves and NEED lots to survive and not get scurvy!).
3. Pellets should be MINIMAL, if ever, in the diet.
4. HUGE cages are a must. C&C homemade cages are a fav around pigger sites, as they're cheap and easy. Also, HUGE!
5. Piggers are -social- and really should be in same sex pairs. You've adopted an older girl, but when you upgrade her cage, please consider getting her a friend.