Does anyone watch LOST? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 02:27 AM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Does anyone watch LOST?

My friend has been telling me for the past year that I should watch Lost. Honestly, it sounded kina lame, but I've been completely obsessed with DVD buying the past 6 months or so and saw the complete DVD set a few months ago and bought it. I was bored last week so I finally decided to give it a chance...

...now I CANNOT STOP WATCHING! I think I've watched like 16 episodes since Thursday. I'm officially addicted! It's beginning to interfere with my other obligations! I don't really have set working hours, but I usually go into the office for an hour (give or take) before my first lesson. This morning I was so glued to the TV that I had to go running off to class without so much as stopping by my office because I just could not tear myself away....

...is anybody else out there hopelessly addicted?

Robin and...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 02:37 AM
Super Moderator

I was when it first started, but when they took a looooooong break, they lost me. But I have friends who are still as captivated as you are about the show. I'm sure there are members here who also watch.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 10:34 AM
Cat Addict

Oh yes... we love it... never miss and episode and bought the first 2 seasons on DVD...

You should also try Heroes...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 11:00 AM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
I'm definitely a "Lost" fan! I wouldn't miss an episode for anything. I wish they didn't do so many flashbacks though. It's confusing, and I don't think it adds to the drama.

Jeanie

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 07:38 PM

ONLY show I watch.

I freakin love it, I got a little bored with it for a while, but I love, love, love Jeremy Davies, and his character on Lost I just adore. Now that he is on the show, I NEVER miss it.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 07:48 PM
Senior Cat

yep! i'm a huge LOST fan, i am so excited for the season finale ! I think the show is only getting better, but much weirder!

Lauren&

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 10:31 PM
Tom Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to MissAnne2u
I have the action figures of all the characters !!! I freaking love LOST !!! And Heroes and all the CSI shows too. With hubby working evenings/nights, the TV is my babysitter LOL
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 11:25 PM
Cat Addict

I LOVE LOST. Oh man.

I'd avoided all spoilers until last summer, when I sat down with DVDs of the whole series and watched them all. I was up until 5am doing it, it was ridiculous. I couldn't stop. Seriously.

Can't wait for the rest of the finale!
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 11:30 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodeia
I LOVE LOST. Oh man.

I'd avoided all spoilers until last summer, when I sat down with DVDs of the whole series and watched them all. I was up until 5am doing it, it was ridiculous. I couldn't stop. Seriously.
Yeah! Luckily, I knew almost nothing about the show when I bought it (except for my friend insisting that it was amazing), so I'm watching it with no spoilers, complete, all the way through. I'm now almost finished with Season 1. Thank goodness I have plans tonight or I might risk turning into a hermit. I want to know what's in that hatch!!!

Glad to know so many of you love it too!

And MissAnne2u, I had no idea they had action figures! That's great!

Robin and...
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-31-2008, 11:02 AM
Tom Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to MissAnne2u
Yep, Two series of them .....

Here is the line for Lost Series 1 Action Figures ....
http://www.spawn.com/TOYS/series.aspx?series=318

And Series 2 ....
http://www.spawn.com/TOYS/series.aspx?series=346

I have almost all of them.

I watched the freaky Season Finale last night .. OMG .. I can't wait for Season 5 !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page